A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you be in the Wheel of Time

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty neat quiz, my results:

You Scored as Rhuarc

Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall; you are firm yet fair, dangerous yet cautious and will do as asked, though not always as commanded. Without you, much of the military strength would not exist. There is something about you which makes people want to follow you. But, beware your wives...they carry knives and are willing to use them.

Well, Rhuarc is a badass and I do have a wife that probably would pull a knife on me, so I can see this....

In the general quiz:

You Scored as Moiraine Damodred

You are Moiraine Damodred. Like Moiraine, you have a very graceful, yet strong personality. You are very quiet and mysterious and don't often show feeling. You love magic.

Moiraine Damodred 65%

Nynaeve al' Meara 60%

al' Lan Mandragoran 60%

Matrim Cauthon 60%

Galadedrid Damodred 60%

Thom Merrilin 60%

Egwene al' Vere 55%

In the female quiz:

You Scored as Egwene

You are Egwene al'Vere! Strong and independent, and able to carry burdens beyond your years, you are an excellent rolemodel for other young women.

Egwene 90%

Moiraine 80%

Berelain 70%

Graendal 70%

Nynaeve 70%

Verin 65%

Liandrin 50%

Lanfear 20%

My personal assessment: equal parts Faile, Moraine, Nynaeve, Egwene (with a splash of Graendal) :biggrin:

You Scored as Rhuarc

Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall; you are firm yet fair, dangerous yet cautious and will do as asked, though not always as commanded. Without you, much of the military strength would not exist. There is something about you which makes people want to follow you. But, beware your wives...they carry knives and are willing to use them.

Rhuarc

88%

Logain Ablar

56%

Mat Cauthon

56%

Mazrim Taim

50%

Rand al'Thor

50%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

44%

Loial

38%

al'Lan Mandragoran

19%

Shai'tan

0%

*Chuckles.* I got Mat after a tie breaker against Rhuarc. :laugh:

Mat Cauthon is your name, and if it involves dice, it is your game. A simple man with simple desires, you hate to be tied down, but also feel as if you are being used. You despise nobles, and no-one can blame you, yet several of them call you "sir" or "General" or "Lord". Safe from the Power, and married to the heir to the Seanchan throne, what have you gotten yourself into?

*Nods.* Sound good. :happy:

Mat Cauthon 69%

Rhuarc 69%

Logain Ablar 63%

Rand al'Thor 56%

al'Lan Mandragoran 50%

Mazrim Taim 50%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara 31%

Loial 19%

Shaitan... wait for it.... 0%

As for the general quiz... :thom:

You are Thom Merrilin. Like Thom, you are very talented, especially when it comes to stories and music. You were once a very important figure, but now you don't really have a place in life. You like to secretly suprise people.

Yup... Thom Merrilin 80%

And then... strangely enough I'm Nynaeve 70%

Followed by Egwene at 60%

Rand is at the bottom at 15%

And tied at 35% as my second and third lowest we have Elayne Trakand and... believe it or not... Mat Cauthon.

*Chuckles.* Makes a guy wonder huh? :laugh:

Edited by Loranflame

Male only:

Logain Ablar is the role model for the Asha'man. Not quite as powerful as Taim, he is still much more loyal. He sees Taim's plans, and will work to subvert them without bothering the Dragon Reborn. He is self-sufficient and hard-working, and will die to be sure that the Pattern is safe.

Logain Ablar - 63%

Mazrim Taim - 56%

Rhuarc - 50%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara - 50%

Rand al'Thor - 44%

Mat Cauthon - 38%

Loial - 38%

al'Lan Mandragoran - 31%

Shai'tan - 0%

General:

You are Galadedrid Damodred. Like Galad, you are a ladies man, though you are not interested in woman. You are a follower of good and will always do the right thing, no matter who it ends up hurting. Thins come easily to you and when they do, you excel in them.

Galadedrid Damodred - 65%

Nynaeve al' Meara - 55%

Thom Merrilin - 55%

Elayne Trakand - 55%

Moiraine Damodred - 50%

al' Lan Mandragoran - 50%

Rand al' Thor - 45%

Egwene al' Vere - 40%

Matrim Cauthon - 35%

Perrin Aybara - 35%

Huh...I'm okay with the first, but I'm not sure I agree with the last one...at least, not completely. Ladies man? Hardly. Not interested in women? Don't agree with that one. I do try to do the right thing, but I tend to shy away from it if it hurts somebody. And the last sounds about right too. ^_^

Male Only it spewed this

You Scored as al'Lan MandragoranCongratulations! You are al'Lan Mandragoran, Diademed Battle Lord and the King of the Malkieri. Bonded to Moiraine, then Myrelle and now to Nynaeve, also your wife, you feel torn between your love and your battle. Only you can make that choice, but you will make the right one.

al'Lan Mandragoran

75%

Rhuarc

69%

Mat Cauthon

63% Loial

63%

Logain Ablar

56%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

50%

Mazrim Taim

31%

Rand al'Thor

25%

Shai'tan

6%

For me... the general one fit my imaginations' bill

You Scored as Thom Merrilin You are Thom Merrilin. Like Thom, you are very talented, especially when it comes to stories and music. You were once a very important figure, but now you don't really have a place in life. You like to secretly suprise people.

Thom Merrilin

90%

Nynaeve al' Meara

60%

al' Lan Mandragoran

55%

Moiraine Damodred

55%

Egwene al' Vere

45%

Matrim Cauthon

40%

Galadedrid Damodred

35%

Elayne Trakand

30%

Perrin Aybara

10%

Rand al' Thor

5%

I find it amusing that NYNAEVE shows up 2nd for me on the General Test, what with herself being my least fave of the Dos Rios gang .. she IS a bit more palatable these days though, I have to admit.

First posted Quiz:

You Scored as Moiraine Damodred.

You are Moiraine Damodred. Like Moiraine, you have a very graceful, yet strong personality. You are very quiet and mysterious and don't often show feeling. You love magic.

Moiraine Damodred 75%

Egwene al' Vere 65%

Matrim Cauthon 60%

Thom Merrilin 55%

Elayne Trakand 55%

Galadedrid Damodred 55%

al' Lan Mandragoran 45%

Nynaeve al' Meara 45%

Perrin Aybara 35%

Rand al' Thor 30%

Although really none of them very strongly *laughs*.

Elgee's Quiz: You Scored as Egwene

You are Egwene al'Vere! Strong and independent, and able to carry burdens beyond your years, you are an excellent rolemodel for other young women.

Egwene 95%

Moiraine 65%

Liandrin 65%

Berelain 60%

Nynaeve 55%

Verin 55%

Graendal 50%

Lanfear 35%

If those are the only ways that I am like Eggy, then awesome. Otherwise, NONONONONO! *laughs*. Definitely not who I expected at all.

Also Dar, we totally got the same :D, no wonder we get along so well!

Edited by keyholder21

General Quiz

You Scored as Moiraine Damodred

Moiraine Damodred

90%

Egwene al' Vere

70%

Nynaeve al' Meara

70%

Elayne Trakand

65%

Thom Merrilin

65%

al' Lan Mandragoran

55%

Rand al' Thor

40%

Galadedrid Damodred

40%

Matrim Cauthon

20%

Perrin Aybara

15%

Female only Quiz-(Elgee's)

You Scored as Nynaeve

You are Nynaeve al'Maera! You speak your mind, and are not afraid to flay someone with the sharp side of your tongue if you feel they need it, but have a kind, protective heart beneath your steely exterior.

Nynaeve

90%

Egwene

80%

Verin

80%

Moiraine

65%

Berelain

50%

Liandrin

45%

Lanfear

35%

Graendal

30%

Nynaeve as expected.*sigh*

You Scored as Mat Cauthon

Mat Cauthon is your name, and if it involves dice, it is your game. A simple man with simple desires, you hate to be tied down, but also feel as if you are being used. You despise nobles, and no-one can blame you, yet several of them call you "sir" or "General" or "Lord". Safe from the Power, and married to the heir to the Seanchan throne, what have you gotten yourself into?

That was a no brainer though *runs around pinching bottoms*

I only took the Male question sheet as I felt that more suitable. Results are as follow.

You Scored as Shai'tan

You are the Dark One, Shai'tan. To say your name calls down your attention and curses the one who named you. You wish to control the Pattern of the Ages and turn it all to Shadow, and will do anything and use anyone to accomplish that.

Shai'tan

94%

Mat Cauthon

81%

Mazrim Taim

81%

Rand al'Thor

81%

Loial

56%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

31%

Logain Ablar

31%

Rhuarc

25%

al'Lan Mandragoran

19%

I should say I'm surprised. :biggrin:

Hrmm.

You Scored as Mazrim Taim

Taim...is there anyone less worthy of trust than you? Between betraying the Dragon Reborn by subverting his Asha'man, and causing trouble in his name, is there anything you won't do to achieve your goals? Though you may lead many men, it will eventually come to naught.

I'm taking that last as a personal challenge.

Taim 81%

Shai'tan 75%

Loial 75%

Rand 68%

Slightly conflicted, much?

You Scored as Moiraine Damodred..(Aweee yeah.)

Moiraine Damodred

65%

Thom Merrilin

65%

Perrin Aybara

55%

Egwene al' Vere

55%

Nynaeve al' Meara

50%

Elayne Trakand

50%

Matrim Cauthon

40%

Galadedrid Damodred

40%

al' Lan Mandragoran

25%

Rand al' Thor

20%

Hehe, how's this for a schizophrenic result:

You Scored as Rhuarc

Rhuarc

63%

Mazrim Taim

56%

Shai'tan

56%

Rand al'Thor

56%

Loial

44%

al'Lan Mandragoran

38%