DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello my name is Jacob and i'm a WOT addict

BigYak88

Yeah sooo I'm a bit obsessed with WOT and I just figured this out this morning because I had a dream I was Rand.. o.o bit weird...Anybody else have any WOT dream stories they wanna share? This is my first post on here figured this would be an intresting topic to begin with! yeah...i'm done now..... :mat:

Haha this area is actually to introduce yourself and stuff... a good place for this would be under discussions.

But I have had WoT dreams too. I think it was right after I read Nynaeve's Accepted testing that I had a dream just like that, just with different people to hers in it. Was pretty legit though :biggrin:

hi there addict! Welcome home! We pride ourselves on our addiction and have all sorts of activities to nurture and feed it on a regular basis.

Sadly, I've never had a WOT dream. That would be wicked cool (and a bit disturbing, which would be quite interesting in turn).

A WoT dream! I envy you :sad:

BigYak88 ... interesting name. How did you come up with that? And what's with the 88?

Oh and ... welcome to DM - long may you feed your addiction here :biggrin:

A WoT dream! I envy you :sad:

BigYak88 ... interesting name. How did you come up with that? And what's with the 88?

Oh and ... welcome to DM - long may you feed your addiction here :biggrin:

My nickname is Big Yak. Cause my name is Jacob and my friends and some of my family called me Yakob turned into yak and sense i'm a big guy turned into Big Yak and 88 is the year i was born

Of course I love the main character but Im more of a Matt fan though, I like his attitude the most and he makes me laugh more then any one else. Factions i've never really thought about that to much..You have given me something to ponder

I love Mat too! Heck, I even bonded a guy called Matt *grins*

As for factions, I'm obviously a huge Aes Sedai fan, but being a Red myself, the Black Tower has a special place in my heart (yeah ... I'm one of THOSE Reds :rolleyes:). The Wise Ones and the Seafolk just set my teeth on edge, though *tries to hide from Mystica*.

Elgee

Making people ponder since ... 4:25 pm

that's because you don't understand them and they freighten you, you big sissy! Neither the Seas nor the Treefold Land cater to the soft of heart and the weak of bones (I'd be dead in 2 days myself there, notefromtheeditor)

As for the Wise Ones, the whole lot in the White Tower could do with a bit of WO training. Look what it's done for Egwene! And surprise, two of thé coolest, most wickedest, awesomest, bad-assedest Aes Sedai fitted right in with the Wise Ones. HA! :tongue:

I, of course, Big Yak, am the Head of the Reds over on the Social Side where I've had the pleasure of failing miserably in keeping her *nudges head to Elgee* in check. That's not what she's referring to though. Nono, she's referring to me also leading the Freelanders RP Group to which the Seafolk and Aiel belong, along with the Seanchan, the Kin, the Ogier, the Tinkers and the backbone of the WoT world: the freebooters.

*Sniffs and adjusts her Shawl* Some of those so-called Wise Ones could do with being novices for a few weeks. And don't even get me started on the Seafolk! Though the Windfinders aren't as bad as the Wave- and Clan mistresses o_O

Hey now Elgee, dont insult Perrin! He is awesome! <Stands -JUST- inside the Wolfkin's stedding to not be affected by Elgee's channeling> What? Better safe than sorry right?

Anyway, Welcome to the Mount!

Its good to see a fellow addict around here >:3 you'll be amdmist friends! Anyway, I hope you've been looking around the forums :3 There is alot of stuff to see and discover for us WoT addicts! From social groups to RPing down in the PSW, there is something for everyone! So please, if you have not already look around! And if you have an questions pester Elgee! feel free to ask them of me here or via private conversation :D I am always happy to help!

Anyway, until we speak again! Have fun STorming the Mount!

Aaaww I'd never harm my favourite Wolfie! *Wiggles fingers* ... want an ear scratch? :biggrin:

So BigYak, had a chance to look around the site yet? Any impressions?

Oh yes been doing alottt of browsing in the discussions and come across alot of good ones and learnt some things as well. Haven't made it over to the RPing side of the site but i'll be making my way there shortly. Gonna post up my original question on here in discussions and see what reply i get from the rest of the community.

bah! listen not to these "so-called" Aes Sedai! mere children! :tongue:

Bow to your master and bathe in his/her (lets not be gender discriminate here, it is a big past time of us Chosen, when we are not at Shayol Ghul planning world domination we rally for gender equality!) glory! Also,serve and fear me and the like, it would make things much easier!

On a slightly less evil note, welcome to the forums, come check out the Writers Guild for some awesome and wacky stories and the like, if you are that way inclined. Also, I do recommend having a look at the social groups mentioned, although i dont have much to do with it, they are great people! Most bow to the Great Lord's glory, even if they dont know it :biggrin:

Anyway, have a good time in whatever you do here!

P.S Remember to bow and such.

P.S Remember to bow and such.

Yeah otherwise the GL will cry like a little guuuurrrllllll *sniggers*

Well, I never....!

the Gl doesnt cry like a girl.

He cries like the GL. All in caps!

So there :tongue:

*spins a gateway and runs off crying*

Oh dear ... I've hurt his feelings. I guess I'll have to go give him some cookies and snuggles, otherwise we'll have acid rain all over the place again :rolleyes:

Archived