DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recently Bought

Red2111

just bought a new/used game or a couple new/used games. tell us about it here.

if anyone has a comment on the game, you can post it here as well. like if its super awesome you'll be up all night; or if it's a game you should play now becuase you'll likely want to use the 7 day return policy Game Stop offers with all it's games.

so we got a few of them on our last Gamestop Trip.

- Dynasty Warriors: 7

- Mortal Kombat

- Dragon Age: Origons

- Castlevania

- Final Fantasy 13

theres 2 or 3 more titles i'm forgetting; i'll have to look them up at home in order to be sure.

ah the other two i bought are Risen and an older RPG for the PS2 called Star Ocean. can't remember off the top of my head which Star Ocean it is though, looking it up, i was suprised to see that theres like 5 or 6 different titles for "Star Ocean" lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought DA: O used (Shale DLC key still worked though--SCORE). Playing a Human Noble Warrior focusing on dual-wielding a longsword and a dagger/shortsword. Probably gonna go Berserker and Champion. It's pretty fun, but I get the feeling the game is more built for the mage class what with all the spells and spell combos. And Red, if you want your Mage to be able to do well with actual melee weapons, you should probably go for the Arcane Warrior specialization. I don't really see the point of a bow with a mage tbh as the staff has a ranged attack. Also, turning subtitles on and skipping dialogue (with X on the 360) as soon as you finish reading the subtitles makes all the dialogue a lot easier to bear.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't bought anything in quite a while. However, my roommate just bought Red Dead and I gave that a try. Didn't like it. Press A to run? Really?

Its Rockstar.

Personally I've bought Portal 2, Witcher 2 and Witcher: Enhanced Edition the last week. Been a slow one really.

• 3 weeks later...

bought these two games yesturday

349406ps_500h.jpgHunted-The-Demon-s-Forge.jpg

both are 2 co-op console RPG style games. we started Templar last night and i'd rate is as a B-rated game. the graphics are okay, theres little challenge and the story lines isn't all the great. but we're only maybe an hour into it, so we'll see. we're gonna up the difficulty to see if that helps put some interest into it. the leveling system is on par to Dantes Inferno and it has little to nothing in the customization screen. the combo abilitys have to be unlocked and as of right now it doesn't flow naturally.

we haven't started Hunted yet, but it's supposed to be a Dungeon Crawler with a fast paced FPS feel to it, loads of customization and lots of weapons. i have high hopes for it since it's made by bethesda!!!

Archived