DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not Getting Intoduced Again

MoonLily

When in doubt, go to the general forum before saying anything. To be honest, I don't recall when I was last here. I like to think I didn't stomp toes or anything, but who knows. I know it was YEARS (likely two) ago, and I've since not been in any communities. I decided to come back now that life is fairly settled. If you can count having hundreds of earthquakes in a short two months time as being settled right? I'm resolving to be less anti-social this year. Really. I will be. I also re-found my link and login here when I was going through my massive stores of saved email, hence I'm back here.

So I want to start over. No! I'm not going back to the introduction forum and you can't make me! (>.> technically a mod can move my thread, but I'll cry.)

Suggestions of forums to go poke at and hang around?

Something for me to shake other than a fish?

Just say hi?

Okay. Time to go a pokin' and probably go re-read up on signature guidelines and forum rules.

Hello. How are you? You could try the Social Community forums (ACW Guild is the renamed Illuminators btw).

I am doing very well! Procrastinating doing further housework by poking around forums, I just poked the ACW forum when you'd responded to me =D How are you? I am thinking about prodding the Ogier next, or if I feel ambitious I'll go see how the Wolfkin are doing.

hi MoonLily, welcome back to DM.

all of the Social Groups would love to have you poking in on their boards. be careful cause some may bite or infect you with the taint while others you may get doused in oosqui or dunked in Chili. but atleast you've been warned :baalzamon:

but on a serious note, all of the Social Groups here are great and love people poking around their boards.

right now, there are a few things goign on around the board. if you watch Game of Thrones on HBO, theres a good discussion going on right now about it in the TV section of the Entertainment Forum.

The Ogier are doing a reread book discussion on the WoT series, i think their still on EotW; the Yellows over in the WT are doing a Photography thing so you could check that out as well. Shayol Ghul has got a great cook pot thread going (WoT 20 questions type of game) and the Band has their Jack o Shadows game also (adding verses to a song). the Wolfkin are preparing for their Annual Nature week which will have all sorts of activites and goodies, which starts this Friday; and the Aiel have a few discussions about WoT cultures and Atlantis goign on right now as well. so plenty to do!!!

also, since you mention reading up on rules and stuff; all those are located up in the top "Getting Started" portion of Dragonmount, and located in the "Forums 101" forum.

hi MoonLily, welcome back to DM.

all of the Social Groups would love to have you poking in on their boards. be careful cause some may bite or infect you with the taint while others you may get doused in oosqui or dunked in Chili. but atleast you've been warned :baalzamon:

but on a serious note, all of the Social Groups here are great and love people poking around their boards.

right now, there are a few things goign on around the board. if you watch Game of Thrones on HBO, theres a good discussion going on right now about it in the TV section of the Entertainment Forum.

The Ogier are doing a reread book discussion on the WoT series, i think their still on EotW; the Yellows over in the WT are doing a Photography thing so you could check that out as well. Shayol Ghul has got a great cook pot thread going (WoT 20 questions type of game) and the Band has their Jack o Shadows game also (adding verses to a song). the Wolfkin are preparing for their Annual Nature week which will have all sorts of activites and goodies, which starts this Friday; and the Aiel have a few discussions about WoT cultures and Atlantis goign on right now as well. so plenty to do!!!

also, since you mention reading up on rules and stuff; all those are located up in the top "Getting Started" portion of Dragonmount, and located in the "Forums 101" forum.

Thank you very much for the kind and warm welcome back to DM. I am leafing through the social groups (I keep wanting to call them orgs) and I brushed up on the rules after finding them there, thank you. I'm going to go work on getting updated signatures made for myself, and then throw myself more into everything here! =D

np at all :myrddraal: for the updated sigs check out the "Signature request" forum up in the getting started section of DM. basically you just post a wanted ad (a thread) on what you want and one of the sig artists should respond. they've also got a sig auction child board as well you might find interesting.

and i know what you mean about calling them Orgs. i still do that myself lol old habits die hard. like calling the ACW the Illuminators or the Entertainment section the Seanchan :laugh:

FISH!!! *tiggerpounces Fish and ties him to the GD board*

Ohhhhhhhhhh BOY!!! Ive been caught RED-handed!!! ... *Rim Shot/Groan* :tongue:

- Fish

*Grin* Hey, the fish shaking was completely random so it was pure luck that you were shaken and then tied down by someone else at that! It's officially a party.

I'm going to wiggle my way into a Social Group or two, and I want to get my nose wet in the rp area again as it is tempting. I'd had a character approved, crosschecked, and novice-ified the last time I was here but I pulled out due to some drama that will be best not gone into. Things look settled and stable again so it's tempting all over again to try.

Sadly now I have to go over to the dark and face the evil that is my vacuum cleaner.

FISH!!! *tiggerpounces Fish and ties him to the GD board*

Ohhhhhhhhhh BOY!!! Ive been caught RED-handed!!! ... *Rim Shot/Groan* :tongue:

- Fish

*Grin* Hey, the fish shaking was completely random so it was pure luck that you were shaken and then tied down by someone else at that! It's officially a party.

I'm going to wiggle my way into a Social Group or two, and I want to get my nose wet in the rp area again as it is tempting. I'd had a character approved, crosschecked, and novice-ified the last time I was here but I pulled out due to some drama that will be best not gone into. Things look settled and stable again so it's tempting all over again to try.

Sadly now I have to go over to the dark and face the evil that is my vacuum cleaner.

*Looks Up* I always like seeing oldies but goodies return. I hope you got the best of that dreaded vacuum :=]

- Fish

Archived