A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

The Brown Ajah Library

3 hours ago, Cross said:

at least it'll smell good in here

hot-chocolate-1058197_1280.jpg

On 10/14/2020 at 5:30 AM, Lavandula said:

Since when did coffee smell good? 

You spoke to my soul here! I've always wanted to enjoy a sit in a coffee shop chat but man... the smell just gets to me way too quick and I can't...

15 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

You spoke to my soul here! I've always wanted to enjoy a sit in a coffee shop chat but man... the smell just gets to me way too quick and I can't...

Yeah coffe does not smell good lol..I'm a bit weird I prefer tea, but when really exhausted I like coffee (Not any old coffee though I'm picky) it might be because it gets me in good mood cause I have good childhood memories whit my gramps and coffee❤

35 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Yeah coffe does not smell good lol..I'm a bit weird I prefer tea, but when really exhausted I like coffee (Not any old coffee though I'm picky) it might be because it gets me in good mood cause I have good childhood memories whit my gramps and coffee❤

I have a handful of family members that enjoy coffee. I can't handle drinking it though. I've tried and just blegh nope. Tea is the bomb though. I love me a good cup of tea ☺️

I don't often drink hot drinks, but when I do it's either hot chocolate or licorice tea. I love a good herb tea - hot or cold, and licorice is my favorite. 

I had this really good one it was a relax or good night tea or something like that, with licorice root in it.. I miss it..

17 hours ago, Cross said:

giphy.gif

Ayup.

17 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I don't often drink hot drinks, but when I do i

... I'm sorry, I had to!

image.jpeg.ac6316c53e7d87dd02fd0a602ba277d7.jpeg

🤣😇

1 hour ago, Elgee said:

... I'm sorry, I had to!

image.jpeg.ac6316c53e7d87dd02fd0a602ba277d7.jpeg

🤣😇

bahaha me drinking anything at work..... but replace with whiskey with sangria!

So you browns are maybe the most alike the book ajah there is, if I understood it correctly(?), heavily into learning and books, however what you like learning and reading about may be different from person to person, right? I would love to hear of some of the things you like to learn more about😃

storytelling, the art of it, visually, verbally, it's a lifelong passion. 

currently situations have pushed me to learn more about video production, ins and outs of streaming, more of the technical side of it, and soon spreading that out into overall production for services, lighting, projections etc. 

i've always had a passion for learning about WW2 and specifically the holocaust. history in general as well, the history channel is one of my favorites. i'm also into rocks and minerals. but that's more a casual hobby side. 

I fell into WW2 and the Holocaust through Anne Frank's Diary. No joke, when i was 13, I read it back to back, seven times. Some were concerned haha I just lived in that book with her. Still gets me when i pick it up now and again.

That's what I enjoy, a book to get lost in. Some great novels were non-fiction, learning about struggles of early explorers/adventurers, the pioneers. Others were fantasy books that engaged in fantastic ideas, my favorite being a non existent species being written about, therefore ending the entire race by bringing them into existence! World building is meant for me though...

A world can be as tiny as a thought, as infinite as our dreams.

18 hours ago, Cross said:

storytelling, the art of it, visually, verbally, it's a lifelong passion. 

currently situations have pushed me to learn more about video production, ins and outs of streaming, more of the technical side of it, and soon spreading that out into overall production for services, lighting, projections etc. 

i've always had a passion for learning about WW2 and specifically the holocaust. history in general as well, the history channel is one of my favorites. i'm also into rocks and minerals. but that's more a casual hobby side. 

I didn't know that about you, that's super cool!

Me, I'm super science, specifically biology - as that's where my degree is! Genetics specifically. 

I also enjoy learning about history and usually a time period will capture my interest for several months. Off the top of my head is been in the past, ancient greece, ancient rome, tudor monarchs, revolutionary France, celtic myths, post WW1 Russia and the list goes on. Currently I'm not in the midst of a particular obsession but open and willing to be swept up haha. 

During pandemic times I got super crafty so have opened a tiny handmade jewellery business so that's been a steeeep learning curve in making jewellery, opening a webshop, taking and editing pictures, promoting myself on instagram. There's only so much too it and I'm having a blast!

Besides being an appassionate reader (I usually read from 5 to 10 books each month), I,m a writer, too. I've already written and published 5 books (fantasy novels and essays) and two books more of mine are going to be published in the next year.

Is there any other writer here?

i am. webcomics, and some novels. dystopia mostly but going to be branching out into mystery. and i know there are a couple others, and some members whose spouses write. 

On 11/15/2020 at 2:36 PM, Alcalimo Ehtelion said:

Besides being an appassionate reader (I usually read from 5 to 10 books each month), I,m a writer, too. I've already written and published 5 books (fantasy novels and essays) and two books more of mine are going to be published in the next year.

Is there any other writer here?

That's super cool!

I'm not a writer per say but sometimes I enjoy an odd writing challenge!