DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

The Brown Ajah Library

so i'm putting together some merchandise for my company, shirts, mugs, phone cases, that kind of thing. saw the site offers backpacks...then looked at the template.....looks like physics 

in order to print a design on certain things, like a backpack, you need a template to have the right dimensions, ratios etc. the template given i wasn't expecting. basically they broke every part of the back pack up, so there's the front pocket, sides, bottom, top etc. all with different lines. trim line, safe zone etc. at first glance it looks like a plan to make a plane or something

Howdy Browns! I'm a new Novice, and am going to spend some time with ya'll for a bit! Looking forward to getting to know ya'll!

welcome! it's pretty relaxed here, especially since a lot of our sisters and brothers have taken a bit of a hiatus. some of us are still around though. 

coffee? tea? hot chocolate?

On 9/2/2020 at 3:37 PM, Cross said:

haha nice. have a seat. 

do you have any questions for us?

Hmmmm....the mind is percolating...like that cup of coffee...

well lava's happy. 

haha actually that's a good summation of the Browns. we like to percolate

Sounds like you've got yourself a motto!

On 9/3/2020 at 6:28 PM, Cross said:

well lava's happy. 

haha actually that's a good summation of the Browns. we like to percolate

Ah yes, percolating, perfect. Love it. 

Howdy @Phaedra We do like peeps, but we really enjoy our books and chocolate. And tea, of course. Darn, it's too close to bedtime for tea for me here but I shall enjoy several delicious cups on the morrow!

Hello @Jeannaisais! I can’t argue with those loves! Chocolate, books, coffee, tea...perfection if you ask me!

49 minutes ago, Phaedra said:

Hello @Jeannaisais! I can’t argue with those loves! Chocolate, books, coffee, tea...perfection if you ask me!

Right?! Though, I lean more towards ice cream than plain chocolate lol I'm 20% of the way through Dracula right now and... it's been a tough one for me to get into by I'm getting there.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:07 AM, Lavandula said:

On 9/2/2020 at 10:37 PM, Cross said:

Do you have any questions for us?

Wich aja would fit to have a meme thread? (I would do it in the warders but James haven't given me my home yet so I clearly need to thread a little carefully😇)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-JIze9SyEJjItRtC7SVE

On second thoughts never mind😇

(Hi Jea nice too see you, hope everything is well?)

On 9/4/2020 at 5:47 PM, Cross said:

haha @blank motto!

it really is perfect the more i look at it

hello_800x450.gif?w=640

Hi, hello there, wazzup. 

I love the sentiment behind the motto, however, don't tell Elgee, I blooming hate coffee haha

What's been happening Brownies and Brown Known Associates?

psst, i dont hate but only really like the smell of coffee

oh not a ton, we’ve had an aspie visit or two, but other than that the ajah’s been far too quiet

14 hours ago, Cross said:

psst, i dont hate but only really like the smell of coffee

oh not a ton, we’ve had an aspie visit or two, but other than that the ajah’s been far too quiet

I started out only liking the smell of coffee too. But then I discovered flavored coffees and creamers, and oh holy cow...heaven!

Are ya'll planning to do any events for Halloween? I need to build a resume for being raised, so am looking for things to do.

oh i've tried different coffees, the only one i like is when it's in ice cream form though. and since i gave up caffiene a couple years ago, i haven't really seen a point to continue my pursuit in finding a drinkable coffee i like. 

oh the greens do halloween every year. our annual specialty is in february

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Cross said:

oh the greens do halloween every year. our annual specialty is in february

Ahhh I see! So each Ajah has a holiday/month for which they do events. Who has what? So the Green's have Oct/Halloween, the Grays Nov/Thanksgiving, the Browns Feb/??...

Edited by Phaedra

not so much but kinda. its more like there are some holidays that became an ajah's specialty and have stayed that way, others are flexible and sometimes not covered