DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

The Brown Ajah Library

I dunno about tv shows ATM. I haven't had tv/cable/w/e it's called nowadays in a few years. If it's something I like, I'll buy it when it comes out on DVD.

I think the last movie I bought was the new Evil Dead, and the last series I bought was GoT season 3.

I'm a wee bit behind the times

Yeah, I don't have cable either.  I have a good internet connection and wifi, and bought a new 40" Roku TV earlier this year, so I can watch Netflix, YouTube, and streaming video from my Amazon Prime subscription as needed.

And i add Starz and HBO through Amazon during the seasons of Outlander and Game of Thrones, and cancel again when the season is done. 

There's not much need for anything else, or I'd never find time to read!  :laugh:

I've been hiding. :laugh:

I had a very busy week in mid-September, Cass stopped through on her grand North American tour.  We spent an evening on dinner and games with Eldrick, two days at the Grand Canyon, a day with Kaylee, then we came back and picked up Key at the airport and drove to Los Angeles to do Disneyland and Universal Studios.

I had a nasty cold for a full week when I got back, and apparently all the driving I did aggravated an old whiplash injury and I've been dealing with back pain for a couple of weeks as well.  There's nothing like back pain to make you feel your age (and then some).

I'm seeing a chiropractor and trying to be a little less of a hermit - online, at least.  :biggrin:

How's life treating you, LZM?

Quite the schedule. i hope you enjoyed it. That would make the back pain worth it right?

As for me....... same ol same ol.

Work, work, work, drink beer, work, play guitar, work.

I have managed to squeeze in some exercise in there every now and then lol.

The only big thing is my mom pulled my arm and is making me let her pay for lasik surgery for me. I tried to tell her no, but she's as mule headed as a Two Rivers tree stump.

Ooooh, such a generous mom! :biggrin:  I've always thought about trying that some day.  Let us know how it goes, eh?

*plops down in the bean bag and breathes deep*

oh sweet book scent. smells like smoke outside and ash is floating about

Lasik huh? I love the idea of it but I'm still a little wary of lasers  :laugh:  Not that it matters really because I don't even need glasses  :laugh:

*plops down in the bean bag and breathes deep*

oh sweet book scent. smells like smoke outside and ash is floating about

Fires?

i ignore my glasses most of the time. only wear them if i go out. but still think about lasik from time to time

and yeah wildfires. not as bad as northern cal at the moment but we got one down here thats been blowing smoke our way

*plops in the bean bag.*. i'm literally waiting for ink to dry. what're you lot up to?

Trying to find any inspiration for Nanowrimo literally anywhere.

Might try free writing to see if I can come up with any ideas  :laugh:

Trying to find any inspiration for Nanowrimo literally anywhere.

Might try free writing to see if I can come up with any ideas  :laugh:

If you haven't listened to Brandon Sanderson's podcast...

http://www.writingexcuses.com/2015/01/04/writing-excuses-10-1-seriously-where-do-you-get-your-ideas/

The transcript version if you don't want to/can't listen to it:

http://www.writingexcuses.com/transcripts/10-1/

I’m on my back with a cold realizing where the inspiration for the walking dead probably came from. Just a matter of degree of craptitude really.

hahah that was funnier than it should be. 

we have found the cure for the virus! more Tylenol!

you watch the show cindy?

Feel better Cindy.

(Curls up in comfy couch with old book.) Just resting with a good book.

Oh, by the way, if anyone is interested in an "interactive book", please go check out the Deathtrap Dungeon Adventure over in the Blue Ajah. We could actually use some help to get favors to continue our adventure there, and you might enjoy joining in.

(Enjoys the comforts of the Brown Ajah Library.)

hahah that was funnier than it should be. 

we have found the cure for the virus! more Tylenol!

you watch the show cindy?

As often as possible. And even the knockoff which is sometimes painful, but had a decent season finale imo.

*offers DJ some tea*  i havent really looked at the Deathtrap much. i'll check it out and see  

cindy, yeah i have a hard time finding anyone to root for on the spin-off. alicia is about the only one i care about now. 

Feel better Cindy.

(Curls up in comfy couch with old book.) Just resting with a good book.

Oh, by the way, if anyone is interested in an "interactive book", please go check out the Deathtrap Dungeon Adventure over in the Blue Ajah. We could actually use some help to get favors to continue our adventure there, and you might enjoy joining in.

(Enjoys the comforts of the Brown Ajah Library.)

Bumping for .... bumping

The folks playing this game could use some help.

You don’t have to play, just post in blue:

[color=blue]more favors please[/color]
more favors please

They get help, and you don’t have to do anything else

Edited by Mrs. Cindy Gill

:D as it should be. curl up with a good book and waste the day away. 

which is really what i want to do today, almost done with book 4 but alas.....work

i try to only read on the weekends so i can work a bit at night. but lately its been seeping in. 

you reading anything other than WoT? when you have the time of course

*plops stack of new books down then plops into her beanbag chair*

oh my precious bean bag. i've missed you.