DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

The Brown Ajah Library

This might be an older topic from on here, and I may simply be being something of a bigot, but I have a deep-seated distrust for any book that doesn't respect itself enough to give itself a cost.

I wonder at which point it moves from "saving money" to "spending more than you would have to begin with."

Speaking of saving money because things are cheap...

You can get 6 great fantasy ebooks at http://storybundle.com/ for the prize you yourself choose! And if you choose more than 12 dollars, you get three more! It's books by Brandon Sanderson, Neil Gaiman, Tracy Hickman, and other authors I haven't heard about but I'm still excited for it. They are DRM-free so you can read them on any and all devices. I bought mine yesterday and I'm gonna dig into them once I'm done with Words of Radiance :biggrin:

Also, you can choose that 10% of the prize you pay, go to charity (they had three charities you could choose from)

AND you can choose how much of the money go to the author, and how much go to the site!

Edited by Misheru

I dare you to name something that hasn't been anthropomorphized.  Go ahead, I'll wait.

Everything has been anthropomorphized. EVERYTHING.

I have to say, it's immensely difficult to respond to "/."

(

+

(I think I accidentally posted that or something XD)