DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

The Brown Ajah Library

Cynical times Warder dearest.

Have a some pringles from a fancy bowl because why not?

questhomage31.jpg

The picture is most certainly cool but if it is real there is no way those books are shelved in a logical order and how is a person supposed to find anything like that?  :tongue:

*pokes in, brushes the dust off her head, and looks around*

Been awhile, but very nice.  Tea anyone?

:)

-Eni

Oooh hello, an older Brownie...welcome back!  :biggrin:

*pokes in, brushes the dust off her head, and looks around*

Been awhile, but very nice.  Tea anyone?

:)

-Eni

With all the racket I make (for a Brown) its a wonder you didn't dust off sooner.

Welcome back!

*flops on chair*

Well, I'd say Banned Book Week was a success and we get the Raising of a new Sister out of it  :happy:

I should really be going to bed because of the dreaded work in the morning. Work takes all my fun.

Sometimes after visiting my routine websites, I'm not interested in doing any internet exploring.  That's my day today

While waiting for my friend to finish work, I decide it would be a good idea to just pop into a book shop. I ended up of leaving with four books.

My bank balance hates me.

Edited by blank

That's why I can't enter amazon.com *nods* I can go into the UK site, because I need to buy my kindle books from the american one, so going into the uk one isn't a temptation. But if I go into amazon.com I always end up buying a new book, and I'm not allowed, got bills <.<

Well, you are smart to avoid places like that! Clever, clever amigo.

I willingly walk into places of temptation and whinge when I buy a crap ton of books haha. I'm an idiot  :tongue:

I can't give my babies away Cindy....

Edited by blank
I CAN'T WRITE

That's why I can't enter amazon.com *nods* I can go into the UK site, because I need to buy my kindle books from the american one, so going into the uk one isn't a temptation. But if I go into amazon.com I always end up buying a new book, and I'm not allowed, got bills <.<

So Mish, how come you have to get your Kindle books from the US Amazon?

Because I bought my Kindle through there :) There's no such thing as a Norwegian Amazon, and the British one doesn't sell Kindles outside of the UK; only the American one caters to an international buyers both in buying the kindle itself and the books.

Yesterday I was at jury service (didn't get picked) and while I was waiting outside I saw someone enter the courthouse with a jumper that said,

"I didn't choose the

THUG LIFE

it chose me"

And I'm 100% percent sure she wasn't doing it ironically!

Edited by blank
I don't know the english quite wells

I was at work today scanning things (like I do), when I scan this box and my screen says the name of the item inside is "Basel".

I took this as a sign. "I should go say hello to the Browns!"

So, hello lovely Browns. How are you? :smile:

I was at work today scanning things (like I do), when I scan this box and my screen says the name of the item inside is "Basel".

:blink: :blink: What kind of item was it?

I'm not sure. I didn't open the box. But it was in electronics. :)  I just thought it was weird. It was a 

smaller box, so I would guess iphone accessories or earbuds or something. 

While waiting for my friend to finish work, I decide it would be a good idea to just pop into a book shop. I ended up of leaving with four books.

My bank balance hates me.

This.  Mine really doesn't like me and my bookish gamer self.  :laugh:

I saw someone posted an "in memory" thread today and it got me searching for RJ's blog. it wasn't that easy for me to find so I thought it might be nice to have a link here.

this is the post of the news of his passing:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/blog/4/entry-381-sometimes-even-when-youve-fought-your-best/

and here's the earliest post I found, though I'll look harder later

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/blog/4-robert-jordans-blog/?st=70

I'm sorry the comments are mostly gone, because RJ was an active participant in the discussion here, and he was smart, and funny, and great, and... well, anyway, I love his blog.

Edited by cindy

It's still too hard for me to look at it - maybe one day when I need a big cry!

So I came across this today and I can't help but think that I hope that I'm this kind of person 

1377357_690224740998540_1122182078_n.jpg

He was a pretty awesome dude.