DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

The Brown Ajah Library

*hugs* i'm okay... found out that im allergic to milk apparently... meaning that i can't eat anything i normally eat... :(

Hi Taya

Great to see someone from a Great Location

That really sucks Time.

water... lemonade... maybe chicken (but i don't know if I can still have ranch and I have ranch with my chicken) and i don't eat red meat...

water... lemonade... maybe chicken (but i don't know if I can still have ranch and I have ranch with my chicken) and i don't eat red meat...

you can sub coconut oil or parve margarine for butter in baked goods... you can haz brownies.

awesome, Shauna!!! are you going to do anything on the camping trip or sit back, enjoy nature, and cook s'mores?? 

camper, cabin or tent?

last time I went it was blankets and safety pins and making sure no toes stuck out for cropsy to chop...

I'm going camping at this music festival in August and I am not looking forward to it, I'm ver much an indoorsy kind of gal.

*shivers*

I shall takes many alcohols.

many alcohols is perfect :)

if they have food as good as the finger lakes festival,you will have a good time.

and you can be introverted cause them hippies ain't making eye contact :)

if they have food as good as the finger lakes festival,you will have a good time.

It's not being introverted that I have an issue with, can be ver sociable and the like...it's I hate being outside. Like a lot. And I know next to nothing about music  :laugh: My friend reeeally wants to go and it's her birthday things and well, I'm a freaking awesome friend so needs musts amigo! 

Maybe there will be handsome men there I can look at  :tongue:

It's not being introverted that I have an issue with, can be ver sociable and the like...it's I hate being outside. Like a lot. And I know next to nothing about music  :laugh: My friend reeeally wants to go and it's her birthday things and well, I'm a freaking awesome friend so needs musts amigo! 

Maybe there will be handsome men there I can look at  :tongue:

was perhaps reading under the influence of many alcohols :blush:

I'm kinda the opposite. I like outside as long as there are no humans... so we'd both not like this festival for different reasons and alcohol would help either..

there will surely be fine handsome men there for you. and if you have extra alcohol they will stand still. and maybe even turn around real slow :)

I don't need alcohol for that, my ample bosom trains them just fine  :tongue:

On other news, I gave blood today for the first time in far too long. *bad lady*

And this very evening I am off to see the legend that is Mr Jon Bon Jovi live in concert, Most Excellent times amigos.