DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

The Brown Ajah Library

they very fine.... most common breakfast of childhood .... well, that's what the grown ups ate when I was a child. I got mostly farina or rice and milk and sugar and cinnamon.

Salami and eggs?

Never heard of anyone doing that but it sounds amazing.

Makes the chicken sandwich that I'm currently eating seem rather lackluster, darn it!

I think medium boiled eggs could be quite nice with salami.

I also think medium boiled eggs could be nice with salami

Add in olives and a good cheese and you've made Mrs. ASG's favorite thing to eat. :smile:

My favorite thing to eat is medium boiled eggs with salami and cheese *also drools*

hey quiet Brownies.

Here's a picture of a Super Nova for you all

6519_617618178259197_1702506443_n.jpg

im sad... i bought a book using my iPod for the first time even though I swore never to buy a book to read on a device instead of holding the physical book...

After having my Kindle for six months, I'm totally sold on e-books. Not that I'm saying they're better than a paper book, but it's much better than I ever thought it would be. It helps that my Kindle is awesome, lol. So easy and comfortable to use. I can use it with one hand, and that's not something I'm spoilt with regarding the books I usually read, lol. They're usually too fat to be held in one hand. Plus it gives me the opportunity to buy more books than I did before, because I don't have to think about shipping costs, so it gets cheaper.

:laugh:

.... silence in the library :myrddraal:

Love the Whovian entendre

*sneaks in and leaves chocolate blueberry muffins for everyone, then retreats to the quietest corner of the library* 

Missed you guys. 

Raena, these chocolate blueberry muffins are good *takes one and noms it*

Thought I would stop in here and say hi, since I'm a real-life librarian and all :D