DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

The Brown Ajah Library

Actually, screw that, it's my brain's fault for not being persuasive enough!

Wiser words were never spoken.

Uhm yeah so I turn into this when I'm sleepless:

67542_516769498384586_858013695_n.jpg

I'm a bit like this, the less sleep I have the harder I find it to fall asleep!

Sleep is a fickle mistress

I just watched the Fellowship of the Ring for the first time in like 3 years. It was sosososo good.

My love for Aragorn has went from a flaming bonfire into a giant forest fire. (or some other less destructive metaphor)

I have to watch the hobbit soon but I really want to watch LotR again... fellowship was my favorite, I'm not real crazy about the big battle scenes. Aragon is hot enough for the metaphor. Boromir too. many yummies there.

from the books I pictured Aragon the finer of the two, but Sean Bean... oh my.

Edited by cindy

You know, I love Sean Bean but I have a hard time picturing him as sexy.

Except in Equilibrium. He was hot in that.

I also feel quite bad that I don't fancy Viggo Mortenson in anything else. He just looks wrong as a blonde even though it's his natural hair  :laugh:

I also feel quite bad that I don't fancy Viggo Mortenson in anything else. He just looks wrong as a blonde even though it's his natural hair  :laugh:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! lol

I do think Sean Bean is very sexy, though.

Oooo....Viggoooo! Hahaha! I thought he was pretty hot in a few of his other films. Hidalgo and Eastern Promises come to mind!

To my surprise I didn't mind the movie Pitch Perfect.

I haven't seen this yet. It was good, eh?

Oooo....Viggoooo! Hahaha! I thought he was pretty hot in a few of his other films. Hidalgo and Eastern Promises come to mind!

In all fairness, I've not seen these so I will reserve judgement.

But seriously - the man should not be a blonde!  :laugh:

I enjoyed it as well - my only issue with it was it was a bit crude at times. Maybe crude it not the best word, it just seemed like sometimes it was going for the cheapest laughs which kind of spoiled it a bit. Overall though, it was quite enjoyable.

I wouldn't call it good, perhaps good enough

Typical teen flick really, slightly different though

I despair of ever growing up.

My dad left to go shopping said "there is soup on the boil, all you have to do is add some extra water to it every once in a while."

Fast forward almost an hour and I smell burning. Freaked out, the entire pot is burnt black - take the pot off the hob and put down on chopping board, decide it would be a good idea to stir the soup to see if it is burnt.

Stir the burnt food all the way through the rest of the soup.

Realise I can still smell burning and figure out I'm burning the wooden chopping board I sat the pot down on.

More freaking out occurred.

My dad came home and as soon as he opened the door he said "you burnt my soup" because the whole house smells.

So now I really should buy my parents a new pot. And chopping board. Maybe also get some soup for my dad.

Cannot believe I'm 23. 

awwww, that's not about growing up... that's maybe about you need to set a timer to remind you to check the soup... and... never stir the burn, sometimes you can save it...

but, you've established you're not it for cooking, and that's a good thing, if you don't want to be it. cause... you end up being it every meal otherwise.

re growing up... make them drag you into it kicking and screaming. it's kinda lame.

oh, the pot's cleanable, boil water or better yet diet cola in it and scrape, and use salt and vinegar to scour the last bits off.

unless it's aluminum and then just... yeah. new pot.

good luck.

imma make soup today, it's cold and raining, and you planted that in my brain.

Edited by cindy

blank...what were you doing for that hour?

but, you've established you're not it for cooking, and that's a good thing, if you don't want to be it. cause... you end up being it every meal otherwise.

Definite brightside Cindy

blank...what were you doing for that hour?

I was on here!!!

Silly DM

That's kinda what I thought!

LOL

Yes...use a timer. It's not your age dearie...its the computer! It sucks time away! I am 44 and I still use a timer when I'm on the computer to make sure I don't "burn" things. LOL

Timer. 

That is the sort of good sense a proper grown up would come out with Rhea  :tongue:

i have a good sense of smell so i don;t need a timer for cooking but... if i didn't set one after the food's done, i'd never remember to put it away. 

they make ones you can wear around your neck if your computer is far away from the kitchen, but you'll probably find one on the stove.  

...but i'd go with "not it," if i were you...

I loved it! I'm a big Neil Patrick Harris/Nathan Fillion fan though

good strange or skip it strange?

keeping in mind I like strange. mostly.

I thought it was a good strange, but I can think of quite a few people who I wouldn't suggest it to.

good strange or skip it strange?

keeping in mind I like strange. mostly.

I thought it was a good strange, but I can think of quite a few people who I wouldn't suggest it to.

I like good strange. I'll try it, thanks :)

only a few movies I've found not good strange to me... if... what was that about, so weird and violent and... didnt get it...some Fellini... I know everyone says he's a genius but I'm lost...