DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Brown Ajah Library

My friend just got back from germany and she said the same thing about there.

I find that super strange, almost everything is open here. Except the subway but that's it. Man, I have a shop literally 20 secs walk from where I am now that sells ice cream.

Not rubbing it in Mish - just thinking of my good fortune  :laugh:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's so sad, Mish! I'm so used to having anything and everything at my fingertips; I could go out at 3am and get ice cream. I feel bad for you. :(

Lol I'm used to it, so it's no biggie for me. Just a bit annoying from time to time when I REALLY want ice cream on a sunday in winter :biggrin: If it's summertime I normally jump on my bike and just go get it.

Make it 2 am!  Sounds so exotic... going out at 2 in the morning to get ice cream.

Aaaaw.  :happy:

This is not exotic my lovely. It's just what you do if you're up late.

Man, you really need to be introduced to 24 supermarkets  :biggrin:

Am currently looking for a new tv show to become obsessed by. Battlestar Galactica has been thrown around as a suggestion, has anyone seen it or have a better suggestion to make?

Love battlestar!!! Caprica is decent as well but got cancelled after a season...

Watched some BSG when it was on TV - was ok then

Rented the DVD and it was one of the worst things I had ever seen

Watched some BSG when it was on TV - was ok then

Rented the DVD and it was one of the worst things I had ever seen

You didn't accidentally rent the original BSG series, did you, Sen?

No.

It's odd because I didn't mind it when it was on TV here - though they stopped showing it at one point.

It was no better or worse than say the series Threshold and Threshold got canned.

*sits cross legged on the floor*

I can sympathise Raena, early starts at work have left my brain barely functioning.

I'm off on holiday from work next week so I'm excited about that. Not school summer holidays excited but still  :tongue:

Man, I miss summer holidays!

I get the whole tired thing, up at 5 this morning! But am also tipsy right now bout half 12! Its fun but awful, no? :P

This is my life lately

11903_192803287538911_832040392_n.jpg

I'm very similar, but sort of the opposite, in a few ways. I spend a lot of my free time trying to get some rest, but there's always a voice in my head telling me to get up and do something, -anything. Then I'm the one who says "haha, good one!", and ends up wasting the day away, despite my brain kicking me to get up and finish some work.

My lack of productivity is entirely my fault.

Actually, screw that, it's my brain's fault for not being persuasive enough!

This is my life lately

11903_192803287538911_832040392_n.jpg

Hahahahaha! *goes to take another nap*

I'm a Mombie. Actually, I have kittens. Think babies, then times 2. I would KILL for a nap. Catnap. Haha. ANY kind of sleep that's longer than 10 seconds. Wait ... maybe I'm a Combi(3)? Go Volkswagen!

Uhm yeah so I turn into this when I'm sleepless:

67542_516769498384586_858013695_n.jpg