DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

perrins dream in tdr

im on TDR for like the 30th time lol. ive always read it and not really given any thought to a bunch of things that go along with it. But this is what i came up with last night

who is the voice that perrin hears in his dreams about callandor? is it the same voice that rand hears when he goes to tarwins gap the first time and is it the creator

always wondered

Do you have a quote? Im not sure which one you are talking about.

I am pretty sure it is either Rand, Sammael or Be'lal. Remember all three forced people to share the dreams they had about Callandor.

here is the quote Callandor. he was not certain whether the whisper came inside his head or out it seemed to echo round the columns as soft as the wind everywhere at once insistent.. this is the part im taling about "Callandor. Who wields me wields destiny. Take me and begin the final journey

ive always wondered when ever i read this part who was talking in seind the dream or is it just a manifestation of perrins mind

mmmm. I am not sure. But as I said before, I am pretty sure it was Rand.

Remember all the people in Tear and such started dreaming about Callandor? Because Rand was. So i think this is Perrin pulled into Rand's dream. And Rand is dreaming about callandor, taunting him or somesuch. I dont think its an actual voice.

mmmm. I am not sure. But as I said before, I am pretty sure it was Rand.

Remember all the people in Tear and such started dreaming about Callandor? Because Rand was. So i think this is Perrin pulled into Rand's dream. And Rand is dreaming about callandor, taunting him or somesuch. I dont think its an actual voice.

yah that does make sense i always think of things when i am reading at night or when my daughters let me at least and most times i forget them

Archived