DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE EPIC BT WoT MASQUERADE BALL GAME!

mcs0083

phantom-of-the-opera-6.jpg

IT IS TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN FOR THE FIRST EVER BLACK TOWER MASQUERADE BALL!!!!!

The festivities will begin in a day or so, but until then, grab your finest suit or most extravagant gown and enjoy yourself! And of course, don't forget to wear your masks!

ALRIGHT! Let's get this show on the road! I will now be taking sign ups for up to 30 people for this game! In it, you will be assigned a WoT character role. You don't need to act COMPLETELY like the character, but you do need to put some effort into it. The object for others will be to guess your character, and you must also try and guess theirs. The last one standing will be the winner, and the Honored Gent or Lady of the Ball!

This game isn't a question game. You will act like your assigned character, and then people will try to guess you once they think they have a good idea of who you are. So you want to put effort into it, but also try to be subtle. Also, if you guess someone wrong, the penalty is that you must post a non-WoT related picture that correlates to your character

1. TMD

2. poetstorm was Nynaeve

3. Song

4. volke was Taim

5. Talmanes was Rand

6. Elgee was Siuane

7. Wombat was Perrin

8. Talya was Min

9. Tina was Morgase

10. Ithi was Elaida

11. Alanna

12. Wolf was Elyas

13. Lessa was Aviendha

14. Charis was Berelain

15. Christine

16. Lord

17. Tiink was Gareth Bryne

18. fourberfs

19. Nyn

20. leelou was Messana

21. Locke

22. Tynaal was Graendal

23. Nyanna

24. Adella was Lanfear

25. Kudaran

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Looks around*

*No one looking?*

-Asks Talya to dance!-

Why thank you Talm I will....

lol, MCS, you don't tweet it I do! But it will have to have all the details etc as a WoT event etc...I didn't think you meant a ball...rolleyes.gif

Not that I wouldn't love to Talya, but....

*innocent whistle*

And lol MCS I'm used to seeing Locke always post them for music.

Archived