DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just another new girl...:)

perrinsgirl

Saying hello from sunny Santa Cruz California! Just started using this account bare with me lol. I am so in love with the WOT series. I am already on book 11 KoD and i dont want it to end! I am so hoping that they do a Book to Movie series. I just keep imagining what it would look like on a big screen and wow! Well nice to meet everyone

Hihi and welcome! Normally I wouldn't toss out my Org in such a huge banner, but given that you have a wolf for an avatar and your name is Perrin's Girl, you belong with the Wolfies! Come visit us! We are underneath the Social Groups, with the title being Wolfin (SG). We have tequila and chili and lots of fun!

That being said, we have lots of fun on these boards and lots going on. Take a look around an ask any questions - we are all happy to answer!

Hi there Perrinsgirl and welcome to DM. I'm from Belgium and work at the university in my city. I agree it would be very cool to have the book made in to a series, provided it's done properly (im a bit squeemish about book/movie adaptations). Have you been lurking around before posting? Some people do that and know more about the boards than we realise sometimes lol.

welcome caaaaalifornia! i'm new here too. just started on EotW. going slowly..

i think there are plans to make EotW into a movie. I've heard that some production company has bought the rights already.

P.S.: Christine, is the bridget regan i saw in your signature?

LOL it is. That signature is for my RP character, a black tower civilian. I needed a girl with dark loose wavey hair, pale skin, and light eyes - she fit perfectly!

you left out that she can confess people, but ok, small detail............

Welcome to DM! :biggrin:

Did someone say Bridget Regan? *drifts off into a dream world...*

Oh what, I need to be welcoming a newbie? I hope you are enjoying your time here, and checking out all the various cool areas on the site. Do not hesitate to contact any of us should you have any questions or want some advice over what you should be doing here!

*waves his :bandredhand: banner all over the place*

*waves her own :bandredhand: banner with Corki* We want all the newbies for our torture chamber I mean excellent ranks :wink:

Seriously, welcome to DM! We love newbies and we love to joke around and, for the most part, we all love WoT (even if we can't really remember any of the last book we read :biggrin: ). I highly recommend heading over to some of the social orgs as they are a great place to make new friends and essentially become a part of Wheel of Time. Or I guess you could the RP route, but spamming is just more fun imo :wink:

*hands the newbie an extra special chocolate fudge brownie and a flask of Brew Tea* Nice to see someone from the States once again...I'm in Spain at the moment, yes, but I should be returning home to Missouri in about a month unfortunately...

Archived