DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heyy

Taren

Hey everyone! My name is Taren, in RL known as David, or Day to my friends lol. Im 18 and live in Liverpool in England! Im at college studying psychology, sociology, history, ethics and philosophy! Im really busy as im doing two years work in one but dont worry i still manage to get on my sites every day!

I have a tendancy to write a lot and rabbit on about stuff as you may have already noticed!

So i seen people talking about their WoT life if you like. I have been reading the books for about a year and a half to two years now, my favourite books are Lord of Chaos and Knife of Dreams! My fave characters are Elaida, Siuan, Moiraine and Verin. I also love Faile! Even though most people dont. And i dont really like Mat *ducks* even though most people do!

Anyways i think i have babbled on sufficiently for this intro! So this looks like a great place i hope to get to know you all, or at least some of you since you have like 5000 members! So yeah....hey!

PS. i was pointed here by MsDanya :D Just giving her the credit!

Guest Egwene

*watches Danya basking in credits* :wink:

Hi Taren... great to see the UK getting another member!!! :D

And you don't like Mat?? :shock: Wow... that's a brave thing to say..lol. I think you are also the first to cite Elaida as a favourite as well as Faile. That definately makes you an odd one out... good on you 8)

Hope to see you posting in favour of some of these guys on the WoT boards.

You say you like writing... why don't you investigate the Writers Guild. You'll find them halfway down the Org boards.

...and if you bumped into Danya... I am guessing that I don't ned to tell you that Fiddlesticks is a great place to drop in on?!

Thanks for the welcome Egwene and Raena *hugs*

I will definetly be sticking up for Elaida and Faile *laughs* I love being an odd one out lol. I will definetly be checking our the Writers Guild.

And Fiddlesticks is one of the first places on my list to visit!

Its good to see someone else from the UK too! I know one other person from all my sites from the UK!

Again thanks for the welcome you two *huggles again*

Guest Egwene

it is similar to the Mafia one... just that the badies are werewolves *g* Sign-up for Werewolf 4 is already up.

As for UK members... sofar, I have met up with six of them in RL and without exception, they have been realy nice :D

What other sites do you visit? Unusual, to have no UK members on an english speaking site.

Hello Taren- welcome to DM, and most especialy to Fiddlesticks.

Things you'll want to do there:

1. Join Maffia II

2. Watch out for the shodown between me and Griefy

3. Vote on Pirates or Ninjas

4. Check out the Pink Ajah

5. Tell me about your problems on the M.D. thread

And oh so much more I don't have time to type.

Toodle loole.

Guest Egwene

lol... how many days do you have left, Danya?

I think you ought to borrow someone elses computer and register under 'Danyaintempexile'... hmmm... how are they doing on catching up with you anyway?

Guest Egwene

You really ought to excempt Mafia and Werewolf from the no-posting rule. Just add one extra day to your excile to compensate for the posts there :wink:

Archived