DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah - Longevity

francy

They died. They are released of the initial oaths and take a different set of oaths immediately afterwords (Cue Verin's conversation with Egwene in TGS). They continue to have the appearance of "normal" Aes Sedai because they are still under the influence of the Oath Rod. And Ishamael would never have told them it was killing them, that would cause anyone as greedy as them to immediately try to renounce their oaths, which would reveal the blacks because they wouldn't have the appearance of Aes Sedai anymore.

They died. They are released of the initial oaths and take a different set of oaths immediately afterwords (Cue Verin's conversation with Egwene in TGS). They continue to have the appearance of "normal" Aes Sedai because they are still under the influence of the Oath Rod. And Ishamael would never have told them it was killing them, that would cause anyone as greedy as them to immediately try to renounce their oaths, which would reveal the blacks because they wouldn't have the appearance of Aes Sedai anymore.

Oh, of course!! I am a silly moo... I remember now... They take their second lot of oaths, on the Oath Rod... I think I'll delete my post - I'm embarrassed now!

Archived