DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I'm hesitant to vote Wombat sometimes, because he ALWAYS pings me, this game he has been quite erratic, and I have never, and will never accept 'That's his playstyle' as a reason why it is ok to look scummy. I realize that Wombat generally looks scummy, but this game he has been targeting people without any substantial reasoning IMO, and then adding anyone who disagrees into his suspicions. That looks quite scummy to me, and is enoguh to warrant my vote for now.

Your mindless parroting of Griefy's misleading characterization of my actions is noted.

OK, I don't think Wombat is being erratic. He is making accusations that don't make much sense to me. Song and MCS don't look that scummy in what they're doing.

Talya seems to be writing a lot in defense of Wombat... or in defense of common sense, depending on how you look at it. There's not much scummy there, but if she doesn't something scummy in the future, this could be viewed as the first hints.

I'm not sure of where to cast my vote, but I am leaning Wombat. I am open to changing that vote, if more evidence is put forward for someone else.

Your mindless parroting of Griefy's misleading characterization of my actions is noted.

See, that's what I'm talking about. Anyone who disagrees with you, you cast a FoS their way. Classic intimidation technique. Talmanes has been fairly moderate in his criticism, but you don't even try to engage with his points, clarify your position or admit to the possibility that you're wrong. You're coming on too strongly. No innocent should be that certain, unless they're a finder, and you couldn't have investigated everyone you've growled at over the past day or so.

Talmanes didn't have any points that weren't taken from you. Except for maybe his metagaming criticism of my style. Not much I can say to that. I addressed your points at the time that you posted them. I could be wrong, but I am operating under the assumption that I'm right. To do otherwise would be foolish. A lynch on me provides no info except on maybe you because you are egging this lynch on so hard.

Top suspects:

Tiinker

Mcs

Griefy

Could you not have revealed earlier? it you are telling the truth! I'm assuming Tiinks he didn't view you last night, otherwise I would be worried if he found an innocent AND was going for them. I'm interested in who you viewed, because if you are a rolefinder, you must have been able to see their role. or in this case none...however it also puts a massive target on their backs if you did. In the meantime it doesn't leave us much time to get a lynch, and we really could do with a controlled lynch!

Getting short of time here. Tic tac. Don´t know if it is a good idea to vote a player that hasn´t any votes jet but I think Wambrams vote on Wombat was strange. No explenation was offered. So vote Wambram.

I think this game is really slow... I hope more players will post next day so we have more to go on. I´m afraid we will have a random mod lynch again. If more players vote Tiinker I can change my vote to him.

Unofficial Vote Count:

Tinker (2): Wombat; Alanna

Wombat (4): MCS; Griefy; Vambram; Talmanes

Vambram (1): Tina

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is 5:00 PM Friday.

Deadline is in a few hours, people, get to voting! I was willing to jump on Wombat until he revealed; now I really don't want to lynch him. But going two days without getting a lynch is horrible. Where is everyone?

I agree it would be bad to lynch a seeker, so for now, I won't vote Wombat. I don't really see much to split the difference between Tiinker and Vambram, but because Tiinker has more votes, and I'd like to see a controlled lynch instead of a random mod kill, I'll vote Tiinker.

I don't buy it. And we only have a few hours to lynch someone before we get a random kill. Not enough people will be online to lynch anyone else. Wombat's reveal looks extremely suspicious to me. What are the odds that we lose two finders by the second day and then our top suspect is a finder as well? How many can there be?

Seriously? It's incredibly bad to go two days without getting a controlled lynch. Some mods now will just end the game when that happens, so voting just for a controlled lynch at this point is a really good idea.

Archived