DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It certainly has gone slow so we need to liven in up...

now to put on song, or make MCS level...or just to liven in up...

UNVOTE:

VOTE AUST

Lets push some people around here and get this moving...I don't think we have a

deadline yet!

If there's anything to Wombat's theory, MCS will unvote when it looks like there's a bandwagon on Song. Or he won't, the bandwagon will probably proceed and we'll find out if she's scum or not. If so, grand! If not, it still tells us more than a random mod kill.

Alternatively, everybody gangs up on me for starting a bandwagon and I break my personal best for fastest lynch :wink:

:huh:

Don't do that please

It´s tempting... :tongue:

I´m going on a conference this weekend. I´m bringing my computer but I don´t know if my internet connection will work. If it doesn´t I will follow the game on my phone. Can´t do any longer post and voteing then.

I think it might be Monday for you Griefy...that would be 11pm my time (I presume he means in the evening....) At least I hope so.

So lets get this show on the road.

Womby and Song have more of a strange interaction going on than MCS and Song. Maybe they are on a team? Griefy is starting a bandwagon that everyone seems too scared to jump on. At the minute I would like to see more from others before i make any decision about changing my vote!

Sorry! I've been out and about for the past couple days. MCS and Songs interaction is just that of a lovey dovey couple.. I think we should just lynch both :p I don't think Griefy is mafia at the moment. The fact that Wombat jumped Song so quickly though pings me a bit. I'll do a re read after breakfast =)!

No one ever does anything incriminating on the first day. You have to pick out little things and jump on them, the fun is in seeing what happens next.

Or you just say 'well let's vote for an inactive' which means you arguably lose the least but you gain nothing as the results of their death tell you nothing. Even if they're scum, apart from having one less scum you still gain no leads because they never talked to anybody. And the odds of an inactive being scum are no better than a random modkill at the end of the day being scum. As for waiting for the modkill, neither the random modkill or the subsequent night kill will tell you anything if no one has stirred up a little controversy the day before.

As for why I'm following Womby's lead, I believe the results of the kill will tell us as much about him as it will about his suspects. Maybe you'll decide it means something about me instead. I don't have anything to hide.

Either way, I advocate doing something rather than sitting on our collective hands.

You bring up good points, Griefy. Plus I don't know when the next time I'll be able to get online after this will be, so I'm going to vote Song because I think we can get some information out of her lynch.

No one ever does anything incriminating on the first day. You have to pick out little things and jump on them, the fun is in seeing what happens next.

Or you just say 'well let's vote for an inactive' which means you arguably lose the least but you gain nothing as the results of their death tell you nothing. Even if they're scum, apart from having one less scum you still gain no leads because they never talked to anybody. And the odds of an inactive being scum are no better than a random modkill at the end of the day being scum. As for waiting for the modkill, neither the random modkill or the subsequent night kill will tell you anything if no one has stirred up a little controversy the day before.

As for why I'm following Womby's lead, I believe the results of the kill will tell us as much about him as it will about his suspects. Maybe you'll decide it means something about me instead. I don't have anything to hide.

Either way, I advocate doing something rather than sitting on our collective hands.

I agree. It´s hard to see anything worth pointing out on day one. If I should follow your advise and pick on the little things I would ask why Meesh didn´t unvote MCS before voting Song. Problably just a mistake. I also notice that Tiinker must have the longest breakfast in the history. :biggrin:

Since nothing stands out enough I just unvote Aust for now.

Sorry! I've been out and about for the past couple days. MCS and Songs interaction is just that of a lovey dovey couple.. I think we should just lynch both :p I don't think Griefy is mafia at the moment. The fact that Wombat jumped Song so quickly though pings me a bit. I'll do a re read after breakfast =)!

This post pings me quite a bit. Downplay of the Song/mcs OMGUS distancing followed by a statement that paints a target on Griefy's back. Then you FoS me which is par for the course imo and finally, one of my favorite scumtells: the preemptive reread announcement. Why announce a reread before the fact unless you are concerned about looking town? Why be so concerned about looking town unless you are scum?

So my top suspects right now are:

Tiinker

Song

MCS

I think lynching any one of them will give good info on the other two.

Archived