DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Griefy...that explains a little bit. So losing Vambram might not be so bad on that front then. I also agree we can't have that happen again.

Maybe time could be extended over the weekend as many people are a lot less active during that time...*smiles sweetly at Mod*

Allomantic Table

I believe that covers all of the allomantic metals except for one, Malatium, (that I know of, I believe there might be other unrevealed alloys of the God metals....until the next book!) along with minimal spoilers.

To clarify: Vambram's unSnapped role was a rolefinder. The Seeker title is just what they call people who burn Bronze in the Mistborn books.

Well, technically deadline was supposed to be tomorrow but since all NA's are in, it's ending now.

Ellianora was walking back to her room when suddenly motion flashed in front of her. Before she could react, a fist rammed her head, and she fell unconscious.

She woke on a metal table in a dimly lit room with a splitting headache. Her hands, feet, neck, and torso were all tied down. She burnt tin to get a better look of the room. The increased level of sensations proved too discomforting, however, and she stopped.

"Ah, a Tineye then." A figure stepped out of the shadows.

Elli's face went white. "You? No!" The figure grinned and tapped a metal spike.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leelou smiled satisfactorily at the day's proceedings as she carried her Steel Ministry sealed envelope to one of the fool Noblemen's rooms. They thought they held the strings, but the-

Her thought process came to an end as a coin lodged itself in her throat.

Ellianora, Skaa Tin Tineye, Observer/Tracker has been killed

Leelou, Obligator Pawn, Noblemen PR Giver has been killed. (Cult)

Day has begun. With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is Friday 5:00 PM.

Vambram will be replacing Song.

Also, note on previous Vambram that died Day One that I forgot to mention: He was a Skaa.

Locke, thank you for letting me back in this game. In replacing Songs, I do understand that I am attempting to replace an outstanding Mafia player. I will give this game my best shot, and hopefully help everyone find out who is scummy, and who is not.

Oh wow. That hemalurgy scene was scary.

Conclusions from the scene:

1. There is hemalurgy. This is very dangerous. Death, ability stealing, and recruitment could all be tied to those spikes.

2. There is a Cult. Probably Obligators or Steel Ministry or both.

3. We just lost another investigative role.

All in all, not the best news. Also, I can't remember Elli or leelou making very many posts, so those look like standard info-limiting kills to me.

Also, Vote: Tiinker

Hemalurgy is freakin' scary. Just the name creeps me out.

So does this mean there's not a Cult anymore though? Typically a game starts out with a single Cult member, the Cult Leader. But I guess it's possible Leelou was recruited last night and killed, but the recruit technically went through? (So she was identified as cult upon death). Although, I agree that Obligators seems like a good candidate for Cult, so maybe she was an original member.

Question for Mod: Does "Nobleman" PR Giver mean she gave PRs to Nobleman, or that she was part of the nobleman group?

Archived