DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

Post Restriction. They can limit the number or length of your posts, or force you to do things like speak with a funny accent, post in iambic pentameter, avoid all words containing the letter 'm', mention sausages in every post, declare your undying love for the person who posted above you, end every sentence with 'mon' or precede each post with an evil laugh. They generally last for the rest of the game. I've always wanted that role, but being on the receiving end is frustrating. I once had one that required me to post no more than six times a game phase, and to post no more than six words at a time, one of which had to be 'goat'. The mod eased the restriction on post length before I went insane and quit.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post Restriction. They can limit the number or length of your posts, or force you to do things like speak with a funny accent, post in iambic pentameter, avoid all words containing the letter 'm', mention sausages in every post, declare your undying love for the person who posted above you, end every sentence with 'mon' or precede each post with an evil laugh. They generally last for the rest of the game. I've always wanted that role, but being on the receiving end is frustrating. I once had one that required me to post no more than six times a game phase, and to post no more than six words at a time, one of which had to be 'goat'. The mod eased the restriction on post length before I went insane and quit.

:laugh:

I forget if I played that game, but I do remember reading your posts with your PR. Quite funny. :) I know it wasn't the nuthouse game, that one we had a picnic of office supplies.

Durrp, looks like I forgot to use my healing power on one night. Oh well, neither of the people killed were high on my list to protect (sorry guys).

Awesome set-up, Locke! Loved every minute I spent obsessing over this game. So I take it that Song/Vambram was the unsnapped brother mentioned in my role PM? Were there any more roles like that?

Yep. And no, you two were the only one's who had each other mentioned in their role PMs. Most people didn't even get much of a character profile.

Yeah, and many of your inferrations were quite accurate, Griefy. Also a lot of accurate questions, if questions can be called accurate....>.>

Does anybody know the mafia points? I can't seem to find it....

Looks like 15 for losers, and 20 for winners. I think you can give less if someone wasn't active.

Archived