DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina!!! So does that make you the Darth Vadar to my Obi Wan? Are you going to kill me now while breathing heavily? LOL!

Anyhow, I'm here! :D

That´s okey with me. Then I will hear my love say: "Anakin, you are breaking my heart!" (I love Star Wars but that must be one of the worst movie lines ever.) lol

Can I infer from the fact that Song has only one vote despite having two names beside her that either MCS or Wombat don't count for votes, or that 1+1=1 for extremely small values of 1?

Also, in the interest of shaking the tree a little, unvote Elli, vote Song.

If there's anything to Wombat's theory, MCS will unvote when it looks like there's a bandwagon on Song. Or he won't, the bandwagon will probably proceed and we'll find out if she's scum or not. If so, grand! If not, it still tells us more than a random mod kill.

Alternatively, everybody gangs up on me for starting a bandwagon and I break my personal best for fastest lynch :wink:

:huh:

Don't do that please

I'm still bitter, and may be a tad drunk right now.

But basically I was lynched the first day over a meaningless bandwagon. I half revealed and then fully revealed and was still lynched because people were dumb. And actually wombat is the one who started that one too. WHich is why I rolled my eyes. lol

Archived