DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

secret conversation with Brandon

herid

Hi folks,

I've got a scoop for you!

I had a secret PM conversation with BS and he seemed to be in giving mood and let slip quite a few things.

1. Fain might survive the LB.

2. Demandred might be hiding in Two Rivers.

3. We might see some kind of weird merging of Elayne, Min and Aviendha into one person. There is an early hint of that in Min's full name.

Elmindreda is an amalgamation of El from Elayne, min from Min and da from Aviendha.

Details to follow....

Hi folks,

I had a secret PM conversation with BS and he seemed to be in giving mood and let slip quite a few things.

3. We might see some kind of weird merging of Elayne, Min and Aviendha into one person. There is an early hint of that in Min's full name.

Elmindreda is an amalgamation of El from Elayne, min from Min and da from Aviendha.

Details to follow....

LOL!!! Good Stuff!!! :)

- Fish

Obviously those 3 will be merging with Demandred then, it seems...

Hi folks,

Details to follow....

I loved number three - how long did it take for you to come up with that one? Very clever!! :-)

Hi folks,

Details to follow....

I loved number three - how long did it take for you to come up with that one? Very clever!! :-)

actually, I didn't spend long on this at all. I only had a few minutes to make the whole thing up as I had to go to work. I tried to make the first two things borderline believable hoping that someone would buy it. I guess I should have tried harder :rolleyes:

Nice. The problem is that everyone has a defensive wall up on April 1st online these days. Now, if you did it any other day of the year and then later said, "Late April Fools" or "Early April Fools!" maybe it would've tricked more of us.

Still, I like all those ideas that you posted... Too bad they're not true :(

Hi folks,

Details to follow....

I just got the following via text from BS:

4. Narg has been spun out again by the wheel.

I just knew Olver was Narg reincarnated!

Archived