DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello from the waste (Sydney, Aust)

rogueranger

Hello from a down under Maiden. My real name is Melanie, but most of my friends call me Mel or Meloonie :laugh:

I am a vetenary medicine student in my 4th year. I love horses and the outdoors, Sci-fi (Stargate mainly) and Fantasy, WOT, LOTR and a host of other books. I'm 182 cm tall and have blonde hair, but currently it's a sort of reddish colour. My fav characters in WOT are the Aeil, Aviendha at the top of my list. Next is Mat Cauthon and the Egwene. I play RP's an deven hav my own Stargate forum, where we've introduced a WOT arc into our story, crazy but it worx :tongue:

Hey there Corese, and welcome to DM!

If you're interested in RPing, you should head on down to The Welcome Inn for all the information about the PSW (Portal Stone World, which is what we call our RP section here). If you're specifically interested in the Aiel, then I'd suggest checking out the Freelanders OOC board thereafter - the Aiel fall under them, and Mystica is the boss lady there.

Have fun!

Hey there Corese, and welcome to DM!

If you're interested in RPing, you should head on down to The Welcome Inn for all the information about the PSW (Portal Stone World, which is what we call our RP section here). If you're specifically interested in the Aiel, then I'd suggest checking out the Freelanders OOC board thereafter - the Aiel fall under them, and Mystica is the boss lady there.

Have fun!

Hi Elgee and yeah thnx so much for the info, I'd love to check it out. Sounds way cool :aiel:

Hi there, veiled miss. Welcome to Dragonmount. :) Elgee's given you the link to my FL hub already I see *gives Elgee a piece of her chocolate egg* (the things that woman will do to get her piece of my birthday gift).

Love stargate too and LoTR of course. Sounds like you're a gal with some mighty good tastes. ;)

I see you've already found your way to the social Aiel Group. There's a bunch of really cool people there, Lessa being only one of many (though some may be practicing their stealth skills, I'm not sure). My Aiel are on the RP side of the site. Just in case you're wondering why there are two of us around. :) One is for social interactions, the other is for roleplaying activities.

If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here or on the respective boards of the Groups you're interested in.

Cheers,

Myst

It's a pleasure :biggrin:

tealc-pancarte04.gif

Hi there, veiled miss. Welcome to Dragonmount. :) Elgee's given you the link to my FL hub already I see *gives Elgee a piece of her chocolate egg* (the things that woman will do to get her piece of my birthday gift).

Love stargate too and LoTR of course. Sounds like you're a gal with some mighty good tastes. ;)

I see you've already found your way to the social Aiel Group. There's a bunch of really cool people there, Lessa being only one of many (though some may be practicing their stealth skills, I'm not sure). My Aiel are on the RP side of the site. Just in case you're wondering why there are two of us around. :) One is for social interactions, the other is for roleplaying activities.

If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here or on the respective boards of the Groups you're interested in.

Cheers,

Myst

Thank You Myst, beautiful welcomes :biggrin: It'll take me a little while to settle in and find everything, but I will get there eventually. I have difficulty getting started in a new place so I hope you all be patient with me. But once I'm there well um all I can say is..... samanime27_.gif

oh and yeah, I'm a Stargate/WOT/LOTR tragic... lol-jack.gif

and a happy birthday as well Myst jack_new_anime07.gif <<(Jack O'Neil)

Score! *Grabs the chocolate and runs* :biggrin:

*steals Choccie from El* :tongue:

Having dug several holes for Amys but failed in her duties to fill them back in, Corki and Elgee stumble in. Corese stands there with a satisfied grin on her face. "One does not steal from a Sister? You have toh to me." Her little pink tongue poked out in delight. :tongue::aiel:

Corese, as a fellow aussie, I can accept the place as the Waste but Sydney wouldn't qualify unless you meant Sydney part of the Waste as a metaphor for something less pleasant than the Aiel Waste :tongue:

Archived