DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fitness Games

Red2111

okay, so i have alot of these games, all on the Wii.

- Jillian Micheal: Ultimate Challenge

- Wii Fit / Wii Fit: Plus

- EA Active

- 10 Min Cardio

out of the above, my fav right now is the EA Active (i actually only recently got it and want the EA Active 2) the work outs feel like their actually doing somethign and i always work up a sweat in less than 5 mins; i love that you can design your own work out or go with the pre-set workouts. the games are fun as well; if not short. and i thoroughly enjoy the 30 challenge aspect. the variety and amount of activities & excercises is well worth the used price *nods*

my next fav if the Wii Fit. i used this one so much i got tiered of it; but i love the Yoga and games in it. especially the snow ball game!! right now i'm only using it to keep track of my weight, so i'm glad for the Wii Fit channel so i don't have to pop in a disc every time i want to do this.

i have yet to try the 10 min cardio; and i've only played the Jillian Michaels one once. i'm actually hiding fromt eh JM one, that one time i played it, she kicked my butt some what good in the 20 mins i played it and my thighs ached for 2 days :laugh:

I love Just Dance 2. Just going through the songs gives me a workout, but they have a work out part and oh em gee am I exhausted after a few songs. It's a really fun way to work out and it works every prt of your body.

I also have the Wii Fit system. In theory it's great, but I don't really use it to work out, it got boring after awhile. I just do the games part and use it to test my BMI and such. I don't really like it to work out that much. Snow ball game is my favorite too!! I also love the marching one.

Archived