DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suvudu Cage Match

Elend

My apologies if this topic already exists, but the new cage match is being fought.

Of particular note is Perrin's participation. He just beat Paul from Dune.

Of even greater note, as she is losing, Vin is battling Zedd from Sword of Truth. Vote how you like but I hear the Mistborn verse has cookies, whereas the Sword of Truth verse merely has "truth".

*sits back and chants*

SNAPE!! SNAPE!! SNAPE!!

*is boo'd off of DM for supporting a Potter character over a WoT Character*

now one has to ask ones self; is this Perrin pre Faile; or after Faile. and if it's Perrin after Faile, is it Perrin why he's searchign for Faile or Perrin after he's made that ultra cool hammer in ToM??

*sits back and chants*

SNAPE!! SNAPE!! SNAPE!!

:biggrin: Snape is cool, and I will give him credit for being a very smart wizard with considerable power. Also, I really do like Snape.

However, those of us whom are familar with Quick Ben from the Malazan series understand just how unbelievably powerful that High Mage has proved himself to be. Not only that, but his IQ level is darn near close to being a super genius. Finally, he is a very experienced battle mage so therefore I doubt that Snape would stand better than a snowball's chance in Hades to defeat the High Mage Quick Ben. :ph34r:

now one has to ask ones self; is this Perrin pre Faile; or after Faile. and if it's Perrin after Faile, is it Perrin why he's searchign for Faile or Perrin after he's made that ultra cool hammer in ToM??

According to the write-ups in this Suvudu Cage match from Perrin's previous victories, this is Perrin after he has made that ultra-cool hammer in ToM.

*sits back and chants*

SNAPE!! SNAPE!! SNAPE!!

:biggrin: Snape is cool, and I will give him credit for being a very smart wizard with considerable power. Also, I really do like Snape.

However, those of us whom are familar with Quick Ben from the Malazan series understand just how unbelievably powerful that High Mage has proved himself to be. Not only that, but his IQ level is darn near close to being a super genius. Finally, he is a very experienced battle mage so therefore I doubt that Snape would stand better than a snowball's chance in Hades to defeat the High Mage Quick Ben. :ph34r:

According to the write-ups in this Suvudu Cage match from Perrin's previous victories, this is Perrin after he has made that ultra-cool hammer in ToM.

I'm rooting for Quick to come out of this the winner, a planned tournament like this would be a piece of cake for him, he'd already have 12 plans and 20 backup plans for each fight.

I guess you could say he's the Batman of the Fantasy world :biggrin:

If this were purely a popularity contest, it would be between Perrin and Jon Snow. In terms of raw power, this is now a fight between Vin and Quick Ben.

Unfortunately, I think Quick Ben would win that (Vin would fight very, very well, but the more I see of Quick Ben the more overpowered he looks...).

Unless, of course, this fight were on Scadrial. And Vin loses her earring (or doesn't bring it).

Then things could get interesting.

Very, very, very interesting.

Quick Ben v. Perrin. I know this is a WoT site, but come on, people. There's no way Perrin wins this one. Fighter v. hyper-powered soletaken mage . . . it's not really a contest. Vote realistically - I'd love to see Sanderson's writeup for a Vin v. Ben finale

Of even greater note, as she is losing, Vin is battling Zedd from Sword of Truth. Vote how you like but I hear the Mistborn verse has cookies, whereas the Sword of Truth verse merely has "truth".

Look on the bright side. They could have stuck us with the Legend of the Seeker version of Zedd instead of the book version.Far as I can tell, the only bit from the TV version is the pic they used for the character.

Personally feel that book Zedd is likely worse than show Zedd. As I understand it the show was cheesy with shades of lesbian dominatrix. The books? Not nearly as good.

Personally feel that book Zedd is likely worse than show Zedd. As I understand it the show was cheesy with shades of lesbian dominatrix. The books? Not nearly as good.

Before the second season began in syndication, SyFy ran a marathon of the first season. I wanted to claw my eyes out after two episodes, so I gave up from that point. The actors were horrible. The show basically manages to keep everything Goodkind got wrong, while tossing in the trash the stuff Goodkind managed to do well.

Archived