DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dan from Vegas

Dpaz

New member from Las Vegas. I'm looking to start a book discussion club on this series. Anyone have any ideas on how to successfully go about it? I'd like to start a club that actually meets in person. Any Vegas fans of the series out there?

Welcome!

I just joined recently but that isn´t a reason not to welcome you lol.

About your book club... why when you have the internet? :rolleyes: Nah, but if you are serious... I dk. Maybe post some flyers here and there. Or do an add in the local newspaper.

Yeah, I've never been in a book discussion club. Someone suggested start with the Internet (Facebook club) then proceed from there to eventually in person but not sure who meets in person anymore. Would have to find people in Vegas who read the book.

But why does it have to be people in person?

Find someone who wants to read the books with you and you can discuss certain chapters and so.

Finding someone who wants to meet irl sounds like so much work... and abit scary. :unsure:

Why ot both? In person you can passionately disagree over a cup of coffee while everyone tries to talk at the same time and eventually we talk of other things too and online you can leave a message to be replied to a day later. Both work! I'll have to read the books again too because I consumed them like a starved person and I can't say I remember everything.

Guest _big_easy_

Hey Dan-

I live in Vegas, for the time being (next 10 months or so). I wouldn't mind meeting up to discuss the series over a cup of coffee or whatever.

I think it'd be a bit better with at least 1 other person, but that's just a preference.

Anyway, yeah. Later.

-josh-

Josh,

Very cool. Hey, I set up a group on www.meet up.com and we can find some more people that way. I agree that we need more than 2. Five might be perfect. Check it out. I do have one friend who introduced me to the books but she's not as available. If we get a few more she might be available sparingly. Way too much to talk about regarding these books!

Archived