DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I FOUND HIM!! DEMANDRED IS HIDING IN...

Jblaylock

The world is doomed.

But the depiction of him in that pic is off. Demandred always wear's a red and white striped sweater and a red and white striped ski hat. He is always found in a large group of people, but I never figured it was a bunch of guidos.

The world is doomed.

But the depiction of him in that pic is off. Demandred always wear's a red and white striped sweater and a red and white striped ski hat. His always found in a large group of people, but I never figured it was a bunch of guidos.

I don't normally frequent these boards, however I just wanted to say this quote is sig worthy :rolleyes:

The picture I take to be a joke.
No man, its serious, like deadly serious, that being the kind of seriousness that shouldn't be dismissed. Seriously.
That sort of thing I would prefer to hear from the poster.

No man, its serious, like deadly serious, that being the kind of seriousness that shouldn't be dismissed. Seriously.

But how do you know Im not tthe poster? Ever see us online together?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice!

As Dreka (who may or may not in fact be me; I haven't determined yet) pointed out, it is not a joke. It's serious. Deadly serious. The kind of serious that must not be ignored. I think Demandred is literaly hiding in the MTV reality TV show "Jersey Shore" and will travel, via gateway, from there to Randland at the last moment, bringing Snooki with him. Her presense alone will spread all sorts of diseases, which will wipe out the population in a matter of mere days. She is his secret weapons, and her various germs, bacteria, and STD's are his army.

Wait a minute, you're saying this tv show full of odd looking people and an incredibly short lady is a reality show? Not a based on reality or anything but an actual reality show?

300 million of you so I suppose ... statistically ...

If Snooki is in fact at the last battle, im gonna start pulling for Fain to wipe us all out.

oh no wait, I just had a bad idea. Who do we know that is very short, and has dark skin. That's right Snooki = Tuon.

I reiterate, The World is Doomed.

If Snooki is in fact at the last battle, im gonna start pulling for Fain to wipe us all out.

oh no wait, I just had a bad idea. Who do we know that is very short, and has dark skin. That's right Snooki = Tuon.

I reiterate, The World is Doomed.

Yes, but I don't think anyone could ever think of Snooki's (obviously grossly over enhanced) body to be anywhere near "boyishly slim" and I dont think Tuon would demean herself by wearing a wih that hidious.

A.

P.S: I have NEVER seen an episode of JS and nor do I ever want to. "considers himself lucky".

Do not pay attention much of who is online or not. Either way would not be conclusive.

As Dreka (who may or may not in fact be me; I haven't determined yet) pointed out, it is not a joke. It's serious. Deadly serious. The kind of serious that must not be ignored.
Then you are crazy.

Do not pay attention much of who is online or not. Either way would not be conclusive.

As Dreka (who may or may not in fact be me; I haven't determined yet) pointed out, it is not a joke. It's serious. Deadly serious. The kind of serious that must not be ignored.
Then you are crazy.

Is calling me "crazy" not equally as offensive as my comment on your grammar, for which I received a warning email from our holy moderators, was yesterday? I assume you complained about it, thus prompting the email I received.

Anyway, in truth, I assure you and everyone else that me and Drekka Mort are not the same individual. Nor do I know him, beyond a couple of posts I've read here and there. I simply posted what I did in response to his post, in an attempt to "pick up the ball and run with it," so to speak, seeing how it might be fun to mess with your head.

Alas, I digress. Obviously my comment about your grammar yesterday hurt your feelings, hense the somewhat shy yet hostile attitude today, which seems linked directly to me. So, for that comment, and your hurt feelings, I sincerely apologize. Then again, I am Ba'alzamon... so can you really trust that my appology does not serve some other motive?

Actually, I did not complain/report/etc; and I was not offended. Not sure if anyone else reported either.

You believing that he is hiding in a completely separate show; that seems to fit with the term crazy.

Actually, I did not complain/report/etc; and I was not offended. Not sure if anyone else reported either.

You believing that he is hiding in a completely separate show; that seems to fit with the term crazy.

You letting this joke go this far is equally so.

Alas, I digress. Obviously my comment about your grammar yesterday hurt your feelings, hense the somewhat shy yet hostile attitude today, which seems linked directly to me. So, for that comment, and your hurt feelings, I sincerely apologize. Then again, I am Ba'alzamon... so can you really trust that my appology does not serve some other motive?
Apology accepted. Though like I implied earlier, I was not hurt.

You letting this joke go this far is equally so.
Maybe my action is crazy; I do not mind that.

Archived