DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A merry Band of Archers comes to visit...

Corki

Stop blubbering and man up, soldier woman up, novice. And stop walking on the flaming ceiling! What's WRONG with you people?? Oh for the love of Light ... *Releases the Weave holding her to the floor. Drops to the ceiling, landing in a puddle of skirts.*

You never saw that. It didn't happen. I know where you live! *Straightens her skirts huffily.*

*wipes her eyes nervously* I wasn't crying, I've just got something in my eye, like a twing or a branch...*is rubbing her eyes to get that tree out so she didn't fully see the Amyrlin's embarrassing mishap elegant landing*

*But she did see that the Amyrlin poked her head out of the top of the door*

Sorry Mother. I should have crossed the Earth before I alerted you, not started screaming in New Zealand* :tongue:

Wait ... soldiers? For reals? Are they wearing armour and all? Do they have WEAPONS?? ARE THEY CUTE?? *bounces*

Um......I wasn't close enough to tell. But they were definitely not wearing speedos...

Uhm I mean to say: has someone alerted the Warders? The other Aes Sedai? Lead me to where they are, child, and then go find me the Keeper and the Ajah Heads and some Sitters. And Kaf.

*runs off to do Mother's bidding*

*runs so fast she doesn't see another frog in the hallway and slips on it again, landing painfully on her…arm….*

OH, #@&^*$%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*decidedes it might be better to follow Mother and keep an eye out for Kaf on the way*

*Does a quick march down the corridors with Screaming Novice in tow. Spots the MoN.*

K….I’m not screaming anymore, just so y’know :biggrin:

*sees the Mother striding through the hall, terrified novice in tow* Good day, Mother! I hear the Men and Women in Tights have arrived. Shall we provision the jello trebuchets?

*checks and makes sure the target shield is still prominent on Elgee's back*

*indignantly* Oi…..I thought Mother was taking me to safety…how come I’m her shield now??? Argh!!!

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errrr . . . the shield is the . . . ummmm . . . one I placed upon her back in a staff meeting when we first learned of the invasion attack raid. Looks somewhat like this:

target.png

Unless, of course, you want to volunteer to be her shield? No, I'm guessing not! :biggrin: Besides, the MoN would not be happy with me if I put one of her Novices in such a dangerous position and the Light only knows I don't want Adella to be unhappy with me.

Oh, bloody buttered onions! I just stepped on another one of those Light-blasted frogs!

Errrr . . . the shield is the . . . ummmm . . . one I placed upon her back in a staff meeting when we first learned of the invasion attack raid. Looks somewhat like this:

target.png

Unless, of course, you want to volunteer to be her shield? No, I'm guessing not! :biggrin: Besides, the MoN would not be happy with me if I put one of her Novices in such a dangerous position and the Light only knows I don't want Adella to be unhappy with me.

Oh, bloody buttered onions! I just stepped on another one of those Light-blasted frogs!

Oh, I'm relieved then...just making sure I wasn't in immediate danger of being a target for frog-arrows. :smile:

*producing a brush out of a pocket of her apron, bends down to help Daruya Sedai clean the green stuff off her shoes*

Oh Damon! Hi! *Gets distracted by something she sees in the distance. Peers more closely.*

*Shrieks in Damon's ear:* LOOK! THERE'S A GUY WITH KAF! I SWEAR I SAW HIM DRINKING IT FROM A HIPFLASK! GO FETCH IT FOR ME PLEEEEAAASE I WANT MY KAF!!!

Oh and something is itching on my back.

*comes running up (in a very Aes Sedai manner) out of breath and falls down next to where Elgee is standing* Can't.. *pant* find those.. *pant* dang women! *pants for another minute or so, then gets up off the ground and dusts off her skirt*

So, capture greet any of those potential Warders visitors yet Mother?

*becomes anxious and checks to make sure her knife's are at the ready. Wonders if their leader, Mat, would be proud of this. Watches the Aes Sedai join the Warders and hopes Deadly won't do anything stupid, again*

** calms down** Wait, there are Frogs???

I think I'll be okay, Adella Sedai.

Thans, Icey.

I was just a little worried about invasion. And froggies. One frog I can handle, lots of them. . . not well.

Until I realized there were men in Tights.

Maybe the Red Sisters could capture pretty them?

Archived