DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A merry Band of Archers comes to visit...

Corki

*Grins.* I try...

*Shoots one of his strange arrows over the stables and watches as it floats in complete silence almost all the way to the stables. A smirk forces it's way onto his lips as a sharp whistle pierces the silence. He chuckles as he moves into the shadow to set up for another distraction. Far away he can hear the stable erupting into chaos.*

*As he moves his fingers slide down another arrow feeling the pattern to make out how long it can fly in silence. It will do for his next target.*

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Mutters to herself as she picks up frogs and sticks em in a bucket* Frogs... mayhem in the tower... men in tights.... novices having fits...*picks up a frog and looks it in the eyes* Why?

*Goes out into the courtyard to free the frogs and is face to face with a with a seedy looking group. Shakes her head and lets the frogs go, turns around and goes back in shutting the door behind her.*

*rushing to find out what the fuss is about, Adella almost tramples another screaming novice, this time its something about being too young to die*

*grabs Moon by the shoulders and shakes her to get her to stop screaming* What is the trouble child?!

*fnorrll organizes the Tower Guard along the battlements of the White Yower and Tar Valon, interspersing the Green Ajah among them with instructions to weave a certain air thread which would make shooting towards the city incredibly difficult and yet merely increase the range and power of all ballistics heading away from the Tower. He smiled at his own battleplan. No one could successfully attack the White Tower, no one. But if these fools tried, he would make sure they paid the price. They would have to fight hand to hand once he took command of the air via the sisters in his ranks! Smiling his loosened both his swords in their scabbards, his arms twitching for a good fight. Soon see how tough they were once they had to close the distance.

Paet had gone to speak for the Tower. Fnorrll hoped he would be able to avoid provoking any unneccessary combat. Still, if he could not, the Tower had the height and thikness of its walls, the moat, the power of the source, several ballistae batteries and of course the secret weapons...*

Millon leisurely strolls through the Novice corridor playing on an old beaten harp that sings truelly gathering the frightened ickle ones behind him.

Good evening Adella Aes Sedai, if you don't mind, should things take an unexpected turn, I'll guard the lil ones.

Continuing on into one of the Novice mess halls Millon continues to play and gather Novices. A martial tune to bolster there waning courage. I will not let this door fall. My life before yours. Now get inside. Quickly.

Catching the arm of a passing runner Pass this to Fnorrl or any commanding officer. These rogues would not display themselves so blatantly. Send extra men to any service gates, dog gates, sewer runoffs. Pull up the chains in the harbors immediately.

Men in tights you say? Hmm.. Has anyone bothered to pull the Mother off the ceiling away from her busy work? I'm going to assume so, go tell the other novices to stick together. I will go find the Mother and her Keeper and hopefully a gaggle of Warders.

*Does a quick march down the corridors with Screaming Novice in tow. Spots the MoN.*

Oh hai, Delly - did you hear? There are apparently cute guys with weapons come to visit! Gotta go see you later!

*Reaches the thingy ... wall with stuff on ... spots Fnorrll*

Just the man I was looking for! *Looks around then leans over and whispers some instructions in his ear.*

Well, it looks like the Warders have things well under control. *gives a satisfied nod*

*sees the Mother striding through the hall, terrified novice in tow* Good day, Mother! I hear the Men and Women in Tights have arrived. Shall we provision the jello trebuchets?

*checks and makes sure the target shield is still prominent on Elgee's back*

*feels something squelch under her foot and makes a face as she sees the frog she just stepped on*

"this night is just full of things to be cursed," Jea whispered as she watched the weave slowly appear around the tower. It had been years since she had used the One Power considering it is banned in the Band, but nevertheless, she could see the weave and knew it was going to make the raid ever more difficult. "why couldn't you have just stayed put for once in your life, deadly?" she whispered to no one in particular before signaling Corki to not allow any projectiles towards the tower.

Realizing the fight was going to have to be close range, Jea chose her path carefully before finding an entrance into the tower that had not yet been breached by either screaming novices or frogs...the library.

*Screams from the top of the complicated wall thingy:* Oy! Would someone set the novices ... ok make that the algai to gathering the hors d'oeuvres? I ordered a large portion of extra fresh frogs legs for tomorrow night's banquet, and some idiot sent them TOO fresh.

Oh and someone find out why I ordered a banquet for 300 people tomorrow night.

*thinks to himself* The fact that they are going back and have been moving a lot in the tower indicates that we have stirred up an ant hill. Hmmm time to think of a way to stay hidden. i could use my majestic time PSI but it would be too strong, maybe i could... no cant use that, but i have too, oh alright i guess i have too.

Oh and tights, if you want tights look over there *points behind him*

FF3-Ranger_3685.png

because this is what i look like with my archer gear on...

AOC-ranger.png

Now *puts on his camo cloak and runs stealthily into the forest*

*walks up calmly* So I hear we are being attacked by Tinkers and Gleeman in tights? That seems very odd though looks good *appreciates the tights* and I do so love to see our warders in action *swoons a little and then regains her composure*

*pops up on Song's right side* Soooooo since you're here, does that mean I'm able to channel now? *waggles eyebrows*

Archived