DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Seanchan

aznprince001

If Robert Jordan can stand it, I want to have a whole separate series on the Seanchan. They seem very interesting. Maybe start with a very minor person in the Seanchan, make him a captain or such, have him be a part of the forerunners, describe his thoughts about Randland, meet a girl from randlanad...Etc

What about Shara? Land of the Madmen? Unless RJ plans to spend the next 5-10 yrs writing books, i doubt but i really wish i could get more...

How about another series related to WOT?

ideas ppl?

My heritage comes from VN. i've been back their. I've lost uncles who fought in that war. RJ, was in Vietnam... Here is a stat. An average GI that got off a Huey Chopper had an life expectancy of 16 min.

I think Vietnam War on the American soldier is tougher than any disease on earth. How would u like a leech on you tongue?

Most Americans have had family touched by the Vietnam Conflict. My step-father was there and I've heard the stories. But the possibility of death is still a far cry from the imminence of death from a particular cause. The median life expectancy for someone with Primary Amyloidosis is one year! That means half live longer than that and half live for a shorter time from diagnosis.

However, in regards to the initial topic of your painfully misguided post, Robert Jordan, more likely than not, does not have enough time to write another series just to please you, me or any other fan. perhaps with his remaining time on earth, whether that time be due to being sent to war or having a disease he might want to spend it enjoying his time with Harriet. I'd be content knowing he was surviving rather that even completing TWOT. As much as i'd love an ending, I still have this forum to discuss all of the possibilities.

Guest Majsju

If RJ makes it through this, the next series he's planning, Infinity of Heaven, is set in a culture with a lot of similarities to Seanchan culture. That's about as close you will come to a book about Seanchan.

Azn

You infer incorrectly. I am not blasting the Conflict. I didn't bring the Conflict into this discussion. I intentionally did not state my political stance on the Conflict because it has nothing to do with this post. Nor will I discuss it because it is exceedingly personal to my life and you have no reason to know of my feelings regarding it.

I also believe that RJ has said he would finish the prequels given that he has the strength and time as well as the Seanchan like Infinity of Heaven series once he had completed the prequels. I was not saying that he wouldn't want to write more, simply that he may not have the opportunity to do.

Archived