DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New from Amsterdam

ArieBombarie

Hello everybody

This forum looks huge so maybe you can give me some directions.

I just bought and read the last books of the wheel of time cycle and re-read the previous ones.

1. I understand that R. Jordan has some pretty serious desease (I am sorry for him), but on a more selfish note.

a.When is the next book expected?

b.Has he taken care that the cycle will be finised even if he is not able?

2. Just some remarks on the books, I enjoy them greatly but some still some comments.

a. What is with the spanking obsesion (always woman)?

b. If forsaken can travel why use way-gates to transport trols?

c. Why not use the making of candular on armour?

d. The story seems to slow down (timeline), not bad and considering the amount of story-lines logic but what I see set up is enough for 15 more volumes and considering the health of the author I am worried it will not come to a finish.

e. Can't they get a better illustrator?

Guest Egwene

Hello ArieBombarie, welcome to Dragonmount :)

Looks like you have already found the MoL board. That's the place to get answers to questions 1a,b and 2d.

For the others visit the WoT board and if you can't find them... post them as a new topic.

As for the rest... visit, browse and post :wink:

Hello ArieBombarie' date=' welcome to Dragonmount :)

Looks like you have already found the MoL board. That's the place to get answers to questions 1a,b and 2d.

For the others visit the WoT board and if you can't find them... post them as a new topic.

As for the rest... visit, browse and post :wink:

.[/quote']

Thanks for the welcome,

I did find answers on some questions, I understand that the next volume (2008) will be the last of the cycle (seems almost impossible/a pitty really considering the amount of open story lines, on the other hand the dead walking seem to indicate the last battle is close)

Archived