DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Top O The Morning To Ye'

Kestral

So I joined this forum yesterday and I haven't yet looked around much. However, I seem oddly drawn. I have a very critical eye to the designs of websites, and I very much love the design here. But that's getting away from the point.

Anyways, Hi! My [screen] name is Kestral and I'm a fantasy nerd.

I love the Elder Scrolls and Lord of the Rings, and I'm beginning to love WoT. I also love Dragon Age, for it is a incredibly rich fantasy world with great game play.

I also seem to classify many types of nerds, but the biggest, in my opinion, would be Fantasy vs. Sci-Fi. They are both good genres, but I'm sure everyone holds one genre over the other. I like Star Wars and I loved Mass Effect, but I always thought the more fantasy stuff likened to me more. Fantasy breaks the boundaries of the world and creates a new one in its place.

On that note, I also like to make thinks. I loved Legos as a kid, and now I love my Minecraft. I'm also an amateur writer, but I've been very lax on my writing as of late. I'm also an amateur in web design and development and I've dabbled in programming.

And that's the basics. I guess I'll take more of a speculative look around.

Welcome to Dragonmount Kestral! I hope/trust/know you'll like it here as it really is a wonderful forum to hang out whether to discuss the books, talk to fellow fans/addicts/mildly sane persons, or RP your own WoT character. ;)

Interesting though, you seem to be a bit like me: I too loved Legos as a kid, although I don't know what Minecraft is. I'm also working on writing (although I too have been slacking a bit lately) and web design with plans to work on programming in the future.

Dragon Age is sweet!!! :biggrin: I've finished it like three times :blush:

Anywho, I'm Lessa. I'm part of the Archers Guild at the Band of The Red Hand, an Aiel Maiden, Ogier, Wolfkin, Black Tower civilain, Novice of the White Tower and....i think that's it. You'll have alot of fun wherever you go, trust me :biggrin: Enjoy your time here

Welcome to Dragonmount Kestral! I hope/trust/know you'll like it here as it really is a wonderful forum to hang out whether to discuss the books, talk to fellow fans/addicts/mildly sane persons, or RP your own WoT character. ;)

Interesting though, you seem to be a bit like me: I too loved Legos as a kid, although I don't know what Minecraft is. I'm also working on writing (although I too have been slacking a bit lately) and web design with plans to work on programming in the future.

Could you believe Legos on steroids? Witness and behold. (www.minecraft.net has been offline for quite the while, so just google around.)

Welcome to DM Kestral! Glad to see you make you're way here! I'm Jea, and I'm a huge proponent of the Social Orgs. As second in command of the Band of the Red hand and a Brown Sitter for the White Tower, I must say they are the perfect place to meet people and make friends!

Most importantly, browse around, have fun, and do what you really want to do!

Archived