DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Beatles fans?

yolindamo

Guest Majsju

Hell yeah, my parents basically raised me on equal doses of Beatles and Dylan.

As for favourite album, probably Revolver. It would have been the White album if they had restricted themselves and limited to a single album instead of a double, now there's a bit too much junksongs.

Fav song A Day In The Life.

Favourite Beatle, I tend to stick to George Harrison just because he never really got the credit he deserved.

My dad always used to sing me "Here Comes the Sun" when he drove me to school in the mornings since the sun was always just on its way up. years later I burned him a CD with the song over and over and over again. it was cute.

When my husband and I got married, our recessional song was "when I'm 64."

Nope, not a fan at all :)

Anyone want to buy my mcFarlane beatles toys? I need to sell them off before I move. PM if you are interested.

I LOVE THE BEATLES!!!!! 8)

I've had a sort of Beatles obsession ever since I was about nine.

John Lennon is my favorite Beatle. I love every Beatles song, although my favorite is definitely Let It Be. Hey Jude, Get Back, and Come Together come very close though.

I can't really decide between George Harrison or John Lennon...

My favorite Beatles songs would have to be "Here Comes the Sun", "Hey Jude", "Help", "Let it Be", and "Lucy in the Sky", (It's just fun to sing along to...) o_0

I think I've pretty much listened to the Beatles my entire life - it's impossible to get sick of the songs.

Archived