DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to forums

masonhoffman08

Hello everyone. I am new to forums in general. My first two (and only) forum profiles ever are on here and Time-Waster's Guide. I started reading WoT about a year ago and just caught up with ToM last night. I can't wait for aMoL, like everyone, and I am looking forward to/dreading finishing this series.

Welcome to DM Endra! Forums, as you might be discovering, can be quite entertaining and time stealing! We all love getting to know new people here (or at least I do...).

I personally have not yet been able to finish the series as I've been a hard at work college student saving up for my studying abroad in Spain (which I am doing right now) and to be able to still finish college in four years. As such, I am hoping to be able to do a complete reread of the series and get those new books added in. I did buy one of the books in Spanish, but as the Spanish version has twenty volumes it's hard to translate exactly what book I'm reading especially since it's been nearly 5-6 years since I've read the series!

Nevertheless, I suggest you check out our amazing social orgs. I, Jea, am second in command of the Band of the Red Hand social org, where we all discuss lots of different music genres and songs and also talk a bit about traveling (they've been giving me advice about where to go in europe and after I've decided what cities to visit, what exactly to do in these cities).

Also, although it may be overwhelming at first, the White Tower social org is also an amazing org to join as there are tons of people all over the place to get to know (and I'm a sitter of the Brown Ajah ;) )

nevertheless, I do hope you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to ask anyone any questions!

Welcome to DM Endra! Forums, as you might be discovering, can be quite entertaining and time stealing! We all love getting to know new people here (or at least I do...).

I personally have not yet been able to finish the series as I've been a hard at work college student saving up for my studying abroad in Spain (which I am doing right now) and to be able to still finish college in four years. As such, I am hoping to be able to do a complete reread of the series and get those new books added in. I did buy one of the books in Spanish, but as the Spanish version has twenty volumes it's hard to translate exactly what book I'm reading especially since it's been nearly 5-6 years since I've read the series!

Nevertheless, I suggest you check out our amazing social orgs. I, Jea, am second in command of the Band of the Red Hand social org, where we all discuss lots of different music genres and songs and also talk a bit about traveling (they've been giving me advice about where to go in europe and after I've decided what cities to visit, what exactly to do in these cities).

Also, although it may be overwhelming at first, the White Tower social org is also an amazing org to join as there are tons of people all over the place to get to know (and I'm a sitter of the Brown Ajah ;) )

nevertheless, I do hope you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to ask anyone any questions!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! Hadn't heard anything of the social orgs. Good info. I'll check it out today at work. My job "allows" me time online but bars me from facebook, email, etc. so I spend it on here. :rolleyes: I'm also a student, though I have no hope of graduating in my 4 years. I'm 3 years in and still have another good 2-3 left due to my habbit of changing majors and schools. Have fun travelling!

No problem! And that's kinda funny that you can get on here at work but not on facebook or email. It amuses me greatly how blocks work, it really does.

What subjects have you studied/wanted to study/are studying? lol Haven't changed the major too many times I hope!

Aha I'm an English major too!! Well, English education actually, with a double minor in Spanish and ESL :biggrin: I know, I do too much but it's okay, my first minor got me my excuse to study in spain for a semester!

Archived