DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sword of Truth help

alligator

Hey everybody,

so, many years ago, I read some of the Sword of Truth novels. My memory is pretty foggy about them... I was reading a lot of different stuff at the time. Lately I've been trying to figure out how far in the series I actually read. I tried reading some of the wikipedia articles on the various books, but it all sounds kind of maybe but not really familiar, so that wasn't too helpful.

Now. I thought of asking those of you who have read (and remember! lol) the series to help me figure it out.

So, would you help me? Are these all even from this series?

Scenes I maybe kinda sorta remember:

- something involving Cara, torture, coals on a belly, and mice

- Richard and Kahlan in a cabin in the woods, she's pregnant, people are after them

- sex in the space between worlds

- a scene with a young child (female?), a hallway filled with statues or some such, and something bad happens... it's like a prologue, in my mind

- a small carving of a hedgehog that puts the holder into a deep sleep (that I remember reminded me incredibly of WoT)

...that's all I can put words to right now.

Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to think about this, it's just been really bugging me lately.

&may the Light shine upon you all :)

- something involving Cara, torture, coals on a belly, and mice

-I think this is Wizard's First Rule

- Richard and Kahlan in a cabin in the woods, she's pregnant, people are after them

-Kahlan is pregnant in Soul of the Fire, but they stay in the cabin at the beginning of Faith of the Fallen after she's lost the baby.

- sex in the space between worlds

-This is Stone of Tears

- a scene with a young child (female?), a hallway filled with statues or some such, and something bad happens... it's like a prologue, in my mind

-Not sure what this is

- a small carving of a hedgehog that puts the holder into a deep sleep (that I remember reminded me incredibly of WoT)

-I don't think this happens

hmm.... alright, thanks for your response :) the last two could easily be from other books, as I said.

Guess I probably read up to Faith of the Fallen, then. Or I read them out of order? I guess we'll never know!

again, thank you!

Archived