Mystica

Dear Reds

Dear Ryrin, 

I think I will. 

Love 

Moon

Dear Reds,

This year has been tough. 

I was sick for all of the month of June, and in July one of my dogs passed away. We brought home a new puppy a month later, and  I love her a lot, but I'm still missing my Kanji-baby dearly. 

Financially, I'm making the most money I've ever made in my life and I'm no longer living in the constant state of poverty that I once lived in. 

HOWEVER... I have a lot of bills to pay off. Credit card bills, vet bills (mostly for Kanji), higher rent at our  new apartment. So I'm making excellent money.... but still living paycheck-to-paycheck. 

Mr Moon and I are well. 

At work, I'm happy. I'm in a leadership-light position, on the resolution line for an insurance company. The first line in "Supervisors" when someone asks for one, though without any actual supervisory responsibility. Win/win. 

anyway, that's what's up with me.

Love. 

Moon

Dear Moon,

I’m so sorry on the loss of your doggy. I always mourn mine so hard.

Something I’ve learned.... the more you make the more you spend just to maintain yourself.

Love,

Ryrin

Dear Reds,

I miss you. I miss snugglebites.

Moon, I'm sorry for your loss of Kanji . . . Our pets leave such huge holes in our hearts.

Dear Red Ones,

I need to think of something else to do in here.

Love to the Reds,

Ryrin

:ajahgreen_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43ft0:

Dear Reds,

you our all are awesome! Miss you reddies!

Love,

Cairos

Edited by Cairos

Dear Reds,

Where are you?

L505fB0.gif

Love to the Reds,

Ryrin :ajahgreen_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43ft0:

Dear Ry

We're lurking. We're expert lurkers. Well, I am anyway. Myst maybe not so much.:rolleyes: She's kinda hard to miss.

But seriously, I suspect real life has eaten them all up. I know Chae was taking some time away as she was so burned out and Myst is just up to her eyes with study/health/work etc.. Fingers crossed a few of them pop back for a visit soon. 

How's life treating you anyway? Got summer plans? :smile:

Dear Reds

Get your cute behinds back here! :tongue:

*eyes Mumsy* I said behinds... I was polite.... what???!!! Sheesh.

I dare you to go call Myst cute *grins*

turns out, I'm completely unmissable. 1 phonecall from a family member since January. 

*snugglebites the Green One* 

I'm having quite the battle going at the moment and have been for months now. Doesn't look like it's going to let off anytime soon. Working on it, though trying to find the strength to do so is in itself a battle already. It's um... yeah, it's a pregnant dog at the moment. 

*licks Mumsy for being extraordinaringly patient with me* 

23 hours ago, Mystica said:

turns out, I'm completely unmissable. 1 phonecall from a family member since January. 

*snugglebites the Green One* 

I'm having quite the battle going at the moment and have been for months now. Doesn't look like it's going to let off anytime soon. Working on it, though trying to find the strength to do so is in itself a battle already. It's um... yeah, it's a pregnant dog at the moment. 

*licks Mumsy for being extraordinaringly patient with me* 

*bites back. with extra snuggles*

Talk to me, sis. I'm always there.

Your family sucks, sis. You know we're here if you need us. Only ever a message away. Sending hugs from me and the bearded one. :wub:

Mystica, thinking happy thoughts for you and hoping things get better.