DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mystica

Dear Reds

hehe, I have a red shawl that Twinnie crocheted for me too but that one doesn't have the whatchamacallit thingy on the back.... dang, what's that word.... *rummages in her Sister's mind* .... the flame! (thanks Tay)

Still, when I put it on I instantly felt Aes Sedai. I'm telling ya', it works.... people stepped out of my way double quick. *grins*

I feel the same, almost. Then I get annoyed when people aren’t showing me proper respect due an Aes Sedai :laugh: LOL

You just automatically hold yourself differently when you're wearing the shawl, I think. And that sends out a clear message. I should wear that thing every day, come to think of it. I often have people think that I should just step down from the sidewalk or flatten myself against the building just so they can continue to walk 2 or 3 across without any consideration for others in the street.

And then I am the one getting the nasty looks when they end up walking in to a brick wall..... go figure.

-where the heck are all the cool emoticons?-

26 minutes ago, Mystica said:

I often have people think that I should just step down from the sidewalk or flatten myself against the building just so they can continue to walk 2 or 3 across without any consideration for others in the street.

And then I am the one getting the nasty looks when they end up walking in to a brick wall..... go figure.

INDEED! I know this feeling exactly. And, I don't know your height, but I'm only 4'11 (and a half!), but it's hella worse when you're short. EVERYONE expects you to move. >_> And I hate that I do, at times. Othertimes, I'm too annoyed at the repetitiveness and come close to snapping people's heads off. Hasn't happened, though. Yet.

Now I just stick to being home a lot ~_~

Edited by Jagen Sedai

can't forget that half! *smirks*

I've shrunk! not cool.....

I found a new tactic that seems to work. Just stop and stand there and look them square in the eyes. Not scowling or whatever, just look with a blank look. They usually don't quite know what to make of you and move (possibly because they think I have something that might be contagious, but hey if it works... *shrugs*)

On 3/5/2018 at 10:37 AM, Jagen Sedai said:

I feel the same, almost. Then I get annoyed when people aren’t showing me proper respect due an Aes Sedai :laugh: LOL

I should put on my shawl and walk down the street giving people condescending looks when they don't respect the Green's Captain General. I think I would get locked away.

Also when wearing shawl: I have to resist calling everyone "child".

We could all get locked away together and complain about the outside world :p

11 hours ago, Jagen Sedai said:

I called a male tenant who was irritating me, "boy", once. In my best Amyrlin voice. It had the desired effect.

15 hours ago, Jagen Sedai said:

LOL

4 hours ago, Elgee said:

I called a male tenant who was irritating me, "boy", once. In my best Amyrlin voice. It had the desired effect.

Did he look at you funny? 

On 3/24/2018 at 12:07 AM, Ryrin said:

LOL

Did he look at you funny? 

He looked at me petrified! LoL

9 hours ago, Elgee said:

As he should have. He was unaware that he was facing the woman of all Ajahs and of none.

Dear Reds,

Are any of you having nice weather?

Ryrin in California :ajahgreen_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43ft0:

My son lives in Seattle. He will be 28 on 4/9.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:57 PM, Ryrin said:

As he should have. He was unaware that he was facing the woman of all Ajahs and of none.

Exactly. Lol

On 25/03/2018 at 2:12 PM, Elgee said:

Everyone looks at you petrified. You're scary. 

Stop rummaging, sis, I have a hard enough time remembering stuff as it is. I don't need you tipping the contents of my brain every which way. Besides, Brain Rummager is my job title!