DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mystica

Dear Reds

Dear Moon,

It has interefered quite a bit- I ave a harder time concentrating and my physical health is being screwed with as well, so though I can still go to the lessons, I am not able to learn nearly as much as I should, and a few days I have had to miss altgether, such as yesterday, because of the biopsy. My teacher is very understanding about it though, so taht has been a great help. I suspct I will be missing much more days though when chemo starts. Its fine though, since you can always take longer than a year to finish your time as an initiate if you have a v alid excuse, so I will just continue to the best of my ability. :happy:

~ The Wild Taltos

Dear Taltos

Words fail me ... all I can say is may the Light be with you *hugs tight*

Dear Taltos,

I am sending positvie thoughts/feelings your way. You know my PM box is always open to you if you just need to vent and/or a friendly ear to listen. I am glad your teacher is so understanding.

WiFi

Dear reds,

Hi!! just popping in to say hi, and that i havent forgotten you all.

Sooooo latest news with me.... well today is my and my foyfriends one year aniversary :) I finally convinced him to move to Ireland, he is portuguese, and we moved in togeather last month.so far everything is going well we haven killed each other just yet lol. As some of you know, I work as cabin crew, and I have just been told that i will be getting trained to do transatlantic flights in december. I can not tell you how excited I am!!! I have never been to the USA, and from December I will be flying to Newyork, Chiago, Orlando, and Boston!!!

My sisted and her fiance recently moved to Switzerland, I miss them both loads, but they are happy and I am going to see them next week!!, oh and my nephew is now 7 months old!!! I cannot beleve how fast he s growing up!! he is the image of his daddy my big brother and just so cute!!!!

so thats the quick up date on me, hope your all doing well, thinking of you all.

Mayleigh

dear reds,

I´m going to Euro Disney tomorow, with my big bro, his wife, and my baby nephew!!!

The baby is only 9 months so wont really appreachate it!! but the three of us are soooo excited!!!!

this is my first holliday in 5 years, <i cant tell you how excited I am!!

see you all in a few days!!!

may

moon,

that is awesome...congratulations.

WiFi

Dear Reds,

I learned a very important lesson last night...if you just distract yourself then you can overcome just about anything..

WiFi

Dear Reds,

I'm writing here because I'm tired of everything. And I figured, "Hey! Reds, they be a funky color. Like maroon and ruby and blood and bright.." Yeah, so I decided to write me a Dear Red letter.

I hate my life right now. I think I've been in a rut for almost a lifetime and I'm tired. I have a job where everyone who joined before me has quit. And I've only been here 9 months. The boss is just psychotic. I thought I could make it, coz my previous boss was a pain too. 2 jobs in a row? I don't know. Is it me? Is it something I should change in myself? People SAY no, but they're really skirting the issue.

I'm health-wise, not so great. i MIGHT have diabetes. I don't know yet, coz right now it's clear but it's on the high side and my family does have a history. I've also been sick. Coughing for 2 months. Not. Good.

I'm constantly broke and in debt. I end up being hounded at times, Why? Coz of medical bills. My parents'.

My parents are ill. Dad with heart problems. Mom with breast cancer that's gone away, but now she has shingles. I don't live with them. So the guilt is killing me. And so are the medical bills.

I have no love life. Nobody loves me. It sucks. But it's the least of my problems right now. So I don't mope over this. I sigh with envy when I see lovers being close to each other. But between all the crap I'm having... well... maybe being single and unavailable is good.

Nothing I touch or get involved in goes well. Everything ends up in the drain. Many projects. Many things.

The only comfort I have are friends. Who still love me. So I'm not suicidal yet. Just... tired.

Tired.

Yeah. Tired.

That's a word that I can't move away from. Exhausted. Jaded. And totally uncertain.

Sorry. That's all. Sorry for bumming some of you out.

Love,

Boopsy

Ps. Taltossss... *snuggles*

Der Boopsy

Sory to her whts goin on. I dnt knw if I can give comfrt - thnk ive thrwing in th towel myslf - but cn say a fe w thngs. Im nt suer wht your job is bt seem in wht I liek to cll civilse job, peple in manger positons can oftn be ovrberaing or psychtic. lol guss it go wth alpha mael/femal mentality, powe r gos to head. So it my not b yuo so mch as bad luck.

I dnt knw how medicl is thre but if you can, shuold see a doctr soo n, see ifyuo cna get somthing cleard up wth your healt h.

I dnot kno wht to tell yuo abuot debt - Ive nevr bee n in it, an d fact tht it in par t of yuor parents helth issue maks it evn hardr. Il pry some solutin or ease prsent itslf soon

Ive almst nevr been in serios relatin ship eithre; somtims it dosnt bothr me, becuse pretty much conditined to believ no oen can love me, but othre time it dos bothr me,but ive just go t to much qualitis workin aginst me ther so i expec to be alone as lng as i live. Mght not be bst to try gtting into relation ship rgth now, becuse of all th stres, but mayb it won t be stres and yuo mightt be able to find significnt othre who can hel p you out, who knows.

Friend cn alwys be a gret help, glad yuo hve som suppot. Probly wouldnt be in for it - I stpped becuse I ws ashmed of it - but ther are medicins that cn help wth tirednss an d sch things. RElly works. Guss if yuor nt alredy on somthing, liek anti deprssant, could try i t, if your wlling.

Lol dnt worr y abuot bummin me uot, Im alredy out :P.

Wis h I cuold hlp mpre. Srry abuot spelling :P

~The Wild Taltos

Dear Reds

I'm busy with friends, volunteer jobs, and appointments. I'm also preparing for my classes in the Spring. Political Science 101 and COMP 101. On top of that i have a really bad cold that i'm taking antibiotics for.

I'm super excited because i just got a new PC laptop from financial aid. Which means i will be able to work on my online class at home instead of just at the lab! It also means i will be able to play more computer games. Lol.

Basically my schedule is about to get EXTREMELY busy. If you need me try me at my msn: narinamenderlin@hotmail.com

Otherwise you can ask any Red Sister or Red Brother if you have any questions!

Love

Nari

Edited by Narina Menderlin

Dear reds

Off to Chiago on sunday, as ive said a coupel of months back I have started to do transatlantic flights in work (I am cabin crew)

so far i have been NYC a coupel of times, the place is amayzing, but on sunday its my first time to the windy city!!! I cant waite!!!

I am truely blessed to have a job that I love and that gives me such great oppertunities!!! so this sunday i am off to chiago, and a few days later NYC again with an extra day. Just thought Id share my excitment and happyness!!!

Mayleigh 

Dear Reds,

I wish this meant I was coming back. I miss you. Life is crazy still. I am about 9 months away from being done with school. The girls are growing like weeds, and life is moving along much too fast for my likes.

Work is going. I am looking for a job in my field, but still work at the same company as I was when I left. Not much is new, it's just too much of the old.

I hope to be able to check back in soon. I want to play again.

Missing you all,

Torrie

Dear Reds,

I Found out today that a friend of mine at work lost her son. He was a Marine who went MIA back in Dec and they found his dogtags. No body... or not.enough of one to bury.

I wanna cry.

Dear Reds,

I miss Marta...so much so that I left the Tower for a great long time seeking something, ANYTHING, that could sate the need of her snugglebite. In the meantime....whats a warder to do?

Kar