DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Daruya

Blue Ajah Summit

*forgets that she snuck in and raises her hand*

Ooooo! OOOOOooooo!!! I'll help!!

*bounces*

*looks out into the crowd and sees an Accepted bouncing in her seat*

You, there! Keyholder! Yes, you! Come on up, child.

*taps fingers impatiently as she waits for the Accepted to get to the front of the room*

I do appreciate your willingness to volunteer for such an auspicious assignment, child. You are to be commended!

*looks back out into the crowd*

It is now time to impart to you the changes that have taken place recently in the Blue Ajah. Is everyone ready?

*gives a small smile as the audience members lean slightly forward in their seats*

Okay, here goes. Sometimes, it becomes necessary to take extreme measures to make an announcement.

*dramatic pause* This is one of those times.

*picks up a large bucket with a weave of Air and upends it over Keyholder, dousing her in Blue paint*

Please join with me in celebrating our newest Baby Blue! Welcome to the Blue Ajah, Em! We are SO very happy to have you!

*throws bucket aside and throws her arms around Em for a big hug*

Party in the Blue Ajah! Everyone put on your best party wear (blue, if you have it!) and let’s party! Come on over! Party for Em in the Blue Ajah!

Congrats Key and the Blues!

Yay, congrats and welcome! *does happy dance* I am so excited we have a new Blue sister, and one who is so awesome :D

...now I must run over to the Blue quarters for PARTAY TIME.

*has blue paint dumped all over her*

*looks wildly at Dar*

*smiles shiny bright white through the blue paint, just like in the Orbit commercials*

*hugs Dar*

Thank you everybody!!!!!

*scampers off to the party!*

*chuckles* It's a rule or something - Emilies have to go Blue. Congrats, Key. ;)

*chuckles* It's a rule or something - Emilies have to go Blue. Congrats, Key. ;)

'Tis true, we do.:happy:

Welcome to the Blues Em!

Congrats here too, Key! :) *brings out her bag of Blue sparkles*

I was wondering what the heck Daruya was posting about and wondering why there wasn't anything mentioned on the private boards about a summit. >< ;P That tricksy Head...

Congrats here too, Key! :) *brings out her bag of Blue sparkles*

I was wondering what the heck Daruya was posting about and wondering why there wasn't anything mentioned on the private boards about a summit. >< ;P That tricksy Head...

LOL me too. I was like, did I miss something, very likely... :D

Hey, now . . . I posted something about the potential on the private boards . . . I was just so excited I forgot to post the "WE GOT HER!!!!" Ahem. Yes. Ummmm. Sorry about that. :blush:

How did I miss this???? Congrats Key!!!

Luckily I just got back from a nice lil march where we pillaged the bejeezus out of everyone we came across. I thought this would be perfect for you when I saw it...

P531.jpg

Ooooh, it even has her initial on it!

*makes a note to talk to Paetric about not bringing anything back for the Blue Ajah Head* :biggrin:

I fall for the big idea every time.

Congratulations Keyholder21