DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Daruya

Blue Ajah Summit

*stands at the door of the Grand Ballroom with a box full of tickets*

Get your tickets here for the Blue Ajah Summit! We have to discuss a recent development within the Ajah and it's imperative everyone be aware of it.

All of the Tower management is waiting with bated breath for this discussion and you don’t want to keep them waiting! So come get your tickets now!

*sells a few tickets and pockets the fee, as it’ll be needed later to cover costs*

Come one, come all! This is a mandatory meeting! Don't make me sic the Mother on you!

*strides in with her green shawl on* Hello lovely Daruya *kisses her on the cheek*, tis a pleasure to see you. Since I have recently had inter ajah relations added to my job description I look forward to seeing this announcement. :)

*returns Limi's kiss with one on Limi's cheek and gives her a warm hug*

In that case, you need a seat on the front row!

*looks around*

Do I have to? Do I have to? Do I have to?

*buys a ticket from Dar*

I hate when I figure things out. *shakes fist*

I mean.. erm.. *coughs* Popcorn, anyone? :biggrin:

Now, now . . . don't balk at buying a ticket to a mandatory summit! After all, there are expenses associated with putting on a high-level meeting that one Ajah alone cannot bear. :dry:

Still, I can tell that anticipation is tingling through your backbones (or is that curiosity?)! Come on, people, I’m getting impatient waiting for all you laggards to get in here! I have Ajah business to be about!

Everyone that is here, go out and grab someone and drag them back – just don’t forget to get your hand stamped at the door so you won’t have to pay to get back in!

*flashes a smile at the first person to jump up and scurry to the door. Grabs that person’s hand and dunks it into a bucket of blue paint*

Oops! I guess I forgot the stamp . . . *abashed*

Oh, and Limi, I'm not sure I'll be sitting down during this summit but just in case, why don't you save us a seat? :biggrin:

*lurk lurk lurk lurk PING interest detected*

*cieling cat appears from the sky in front of Dar*

Hello darling, one ticket please and spank you. :D

*scurries over and plops down beside Raeyn*

*looks around the room*

Is this it? Come on, people! Go out and drag in your brothers, sisters, friends, enemies . . .

Or I'll go tell Mother on you and them. So there. *sniffs*

:happy:

*sneaks in and hopes the Aes Sedai don't send her away chores before the big announcement*

Someone's been messing around with my office and now I can't find my ticket! *wails*

*Really wants to say something but not even sure I should be anywhere near here*

I presume the White Tower Reserve issues Tar Valon Marks by directive of the White Tower, so a small deficit to ensure attendance will not hurt.

Hooray, Ell! C'mon Senexx, join us with the popcorn and watch the festivities. :D

*sneaks in* *wraps blue shawl tightly around shoulders*

Sorry, been sick *sniffles* But I'm here now.

*looks out at the sea of faces*

Okay . . . I guess everyone that wanted to be here is here. I will admit I'm disappointed at the turnout and I'll definitely speak to the Mother about this. Such insubordination, to pull a no-show at a mandatory meeting like this! *sniffs* :dry:

That said, I can no longer delay this announcement. Before I do so, however, I will need help from an Accepted to make it happen. Any volunteers?

*looks out into the crowd as a few hesitant hands are raised*