DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

realease date

Entretamis

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuck.... I just finished reading books 1-13 for the first time, and now I don't know what to do with myself. I should have paced myself but they were just so good. I am going to go back and start over again to see if I can catch anything. How is the prequel? Is it as good as the rest of the series?

I just talked to him at a book signing on saturday. He said he is hoping for a march time frame, but he is going to do all he can to ensure the book is done right so it might take longer. He just finished tDR on his reread before he actually starts writing on it. he said when he actually starts writing he can usually write about 1000 words a day or about 1 % of the book a day. I want it to come out soon just like everybody else but I will not complain if it takes longer so that it is a polished book deserving of being the finale of the most epic Fantasy series ever written

Yuck.... I just finished reading books 1-13 for the first time, and now I don't know what to do with myself. I should have paced myself but they were just so good. I am going to go back and start over again to see if I can catch anything. How is the prequel? Is it as good as the rest of the series?

New Spring is a nice little backstory that fills in some gaping (but non-critical) holes. But it's so lightweight that it reads like a kiddie book.

Since you're all done reading, you have plenty of time to work on your outfit for the book release party costume contest.

New Spring is a nice little backstory that fills in some gaping (but non-critical) holes. But it's so lightweight that it reads like a kiddie book.

Since you're all done reading, you have plenty of time to work on your outfit for the book release party costume contest.

You were right, I just finished reading/listening to it. Very lightweight, but it was nice to know tha background behind Moiraine and Lan. I read this book, and went right into the eye of the world. It's like a whole new story when you are so familiar with the characters that you pick up on the little things much easier.

As for the costume contest, I can't seem to find a color shifting cloak anywhere so I might be out of luck....

• 4 weeks later...

And now...

And lo, 1% of AMoL done, as per my website progress bar. My reading's been slow this last month, but I made up for it by working on a scene.

Here! A (kind of) screenshot of the beginning of the end of the Wheel of Time. http://twitpic.com/48wm4n

Well, that was exciting. You should have put "Full Spoilers" on that posting. Thanks Branderson. Now get back to work ;-)

Archived