DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbie...

Guest Hellsing'sBR

Guest Hellsing'sBR

Hello every one! I'm new here on Dragonmount. I am a huge fan of Robert Jordan. As well as other authors such as George RR Martin and Raymond E. Feist. Umm... That's all I can think to say! Thanks for you time!

welcome to DM Danny, we absolutely love newbies here! I've heard a bit about Jordan, ya know, kinda read almost all of his books, and I've heard of the other two but haven't read any of their books yet. And I say almost all of Jordan's books because I haven't gotten to the last two that came out: 1-because I'm in Spain and not in my home town of the U.S. and 2-because college is one of the busiest times of your life and I never seem to have time to read for pleasure even though I'm an English major :(

Anyways, I'm Jea, second in command of the Band of the Red Hand social org and also a member of the Brown Ajah over at the White Tower social org. The Band has a lot of cool stuff, like music threads and travel like stuff (such as following me through my various travels in Europe :) ) while the Brown Ajah loves to have discussions and also has a book challenge of reading 100 books in 2011, if you're up to it that is.

Oh but if you follow me around, you'll get followed by these *hands Danny a plate of her never-ending extra special chocolate fudge brownies along with a giant mug of Brew Tea*

Enjoy and I do hope to see you around!

Welcome Danny!

I am a huge fan of Fiest's early stuff... the newer books are a little repetative IMO, but i have read and re-read Magician until my copy fell apart... it's on my list for a replacement copy and a re-read LOL

I hope you enjoy your time here at DM, have a look around - there's loads of stuff for everyone here. From discussions to games to social orgs and RPing. If you have any questions about what you see feel free to post here or PM me.

Ama

Archived