DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Big Unnoticed Thing

DocBean

Did we ever figure out what this was?

I was hoping it was Rand being resurrected through T'A'R like Brigitte.

or

All the "Bubbles of Evil" are actually "Bubbles of the Wheel lining things up the way they need to be to make everything work out just right."

doesn't have quite the same flow as Bubble of Evil, but I think it's more fitting.

Did Towers of Midnight explain what Brandon's B.U.T. was?

or has it been explained since I've been away? (just finished the book, been in hiding since it came out)

or

All the "Bubbles of Evil" are actually "Bubbles of the Wheel lining things up the way they need to be to make everything work out just right."

doesn't have quite the same flow as Bubble of Evil, but I think it's more fitting.

or has it been explained since I've been away? (just finished the book, been in hiding since it came out)

Mat's ashandarei being a key out of ToG (and his "gift" when he demanded a way to leave in Rhuidean) and not just an object that they happened to hang him from. You'll find some more discussion on this if you're interested by looking for some of the BUT threads a few pages back.

or

Mat's ashandarei being a key out of ToG (and his "gift" when he demanded a way to leave in Rhuidean) and not just an object that they happened to hang him from. You'll find some more discussion on this if you're interested by looking for some of the BUT threads a few pages back.

Ah, thanks.

I thought it was a topic we never discussed. I recall people discussing Mat's Ashandarei a lot.

or

Ah, thanks.

I thought it was a topic we never discussed. I recall people discussing Mat's Ashandarei a lot.

Yeah, but its been awhile so the threads are probably buried and hard to find.

Archived