DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Capulet or Montague

Phelix

Would you rather be of the House of Montague or Capulet?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be of the House of Montague or Capulet?

Of course this is discussion! We began discussing the M v. C debate, lead into other shakespearean works, followed by our own personal experiences in the theater... that's the definition of discussion.

Now, if I were to launch into a rant about Zombie Shakespeare (who made an appearance on Page 1) that would be Spam... I think. :wink:

The 1960s version was enjoyable, a very literal production. The 96 production was fantastical without being a fantasy. It's gorgeous, both from the visuals, but also from the manner the actors had to produce it... they took it line for line from Shakespeare, but updated the inflections, the costumes, and settings... It's one of my favorites.

I highly recommend it. :smile:

I must admit, it's not everyone's cup of tea... but it was a stunning movie with excellent visuals. If you stop to watch it for the art, both the technical and the acting... it's pleasing. IMHO, that is.

That sounds like an excellent way to approach most things. I can't think of anything it wouldn't be good for... I know there's at least one, I just can't think of it. *sigh*

After I sleep, I'll know what I was thinking of.

That usually helps a bit. I think one of the few things I found nothing positive about was the book The Tracker by Gary Paulsen. I read a chunk of his stuff years ago, and found after a bit he is quite repetitive, though sill not too bad of an author, but that book was the worst I've ever read.

So besides that and country music, I can deal with most things.

Archived