DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi

Cat-Sister

hiya cat sister! welcome to DM. i'm pretty new here myself but love the WOT series(as do most of us) too. if you could only pick one, which is a very hard thing to do, what would you say is your most favorite part in the series?

Oooh that IS too hard to pick...but my favourite parts always seem to include Mat, or Nynaeve (also Olver to another extent)...

Anyone else? what do you like most about the series/favourite part?

hey now!! come on i haven't read that one yet... starting it mon and should finish by the end of the week. Mat has some of the best parts i agree, his parts always make me laugh. as for an absolutly best part. . . that was a bad question because there are to many to pick from. .. scrambles the brain just trying to think of one. i've laughed, cried, and have been so upset with different parts of the books that it's just too hard to choose. glad to have you at DM though, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Yes, yes, yes! Do mind the spoilers! Not everyone has read the latest book (myself included), but I am sure I will look forward to that part.

Anyway, welcome to DM, Cat Sister! :biggrin:

Enjoy your time here! Don't hesitate to ask any of us questions, and we will do our best to help you out.

Welcome Cat-Sister to DM, if you have any questions on the boards here then just ask!

There is plenty to do, which area are you hoping to dive into, or are you hoping for many?

I am still not sure everything on here...I basically started reading theories and joined...

Archived