DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hide your cookies and lock up your children?

Naeann

Grats, Ed. Looking forward to working with you. I think. What?

Even though you're leading the Dreadlords, I understand how awesome it is to get promoted.

Congratulations. Ed.

*stab*

Black Ajah still owns SG, though

Silly girl. Who do you think the BA obey? Heck, who do the Chosen have to obey, which would include Dreadlords? Yes. Shaidar Haran. The hand of the Great Lord.

Kneel, or you will be knelt.

And as your mindtrap not to mention the leader of this here social group... that means I rule you and therefore I rule all. Odd how that works out huh?

i appreciate the help, Ahmoondah, but i enjoy being collared! :biggrin: there is something about being under the complete control of such a strong, tasty specimen of manhood as Ed that is rather.... exhilarating.... :happy:

You had me until "tasty"

blink.gif

I am so afraid... PLEASE tell me Kivs was having fun with the edit button again...

i appreciate the help, Ahmoondah, but i enjoy being collared! :biggrin: there is something about being under the complete control of such a strong, tasty specimen of manhood as Ed that is rather.... exhilarating.... :happy:

You had me until "tasty"

blink.gif

I am so afraid... PLEASE tell me Kivs was having fun with the edit button again...

uh . . . no.

Archived