DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Any other Novices out there?

Myrenna

I've got the Novice Life and Choice RP requirements left for my Novice-dom, and was wondering if there was anyone else also needing to get these done. :)

For the Choice RP, I'm quite happy to Meet a Roommate, have a Freeday, be Homesick. I'd quite like to RP chores for Novice Life, so won't consider at the moment doing that for Choice. I just love doing chores, they're a lot of fun to RP. (Gardening, anyone?!) My character's also pretty much illiterate as she arrives at the Tower, and is being taught to write by some Brown who snatched her upon learning this, so if there aren't any Novices about doing Choice RP, I'd be just as glad if any Brown could teach me to read instead, haha!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

Sure! It's taking my other partner a little longer than normal, which I can understand...but I'm sooooo close! I'm itching to get that last req done. xD I wouldn't mind changing the thread for the last req for Novice Life to be one with you and I can still finish the other one with her when she's ready.

Phelix, are there any other requirements we can team up for? :) Since you seem to need another choice RP, as do I. I'm not sure how the rules are for req-completing between Novices and Accepted, but it definitely says in the Freeday section to "organise an RP with 2 or more Novices or Accepted" and for Homesickness category, "approach a fellow Novice or Accepted, Mentor or another Aes Sedai." I'm just not sure if things like that would count as reqs for Accepted? Blegh!

Well, I think Accepted only have to do one Free RP, which counts for assigning chores to haughty Novices. :wink:

But, I've proposed a class to Ama for Gera to teach... if she approves it, I'll post it up offering it to any Novices. :biggrin: As novices, a non-saidar related class counts for an RP, right?

Ooh, exciting stuff, Leala! I only need one more thread, too. I can't wait for when I can play Riana in full Aes Sedai emulation mode. It's surprisingly difficult to keep reminding myself to simplify her speech. >_< erk

I know what you mean... when I first put together my first character, Elin Hawes, it took me 21 days to go from meeting the MoN to being raised to the Shawl. Once Elin broke her block, it was all I could do not to play her like a Full Sister. :biggrin: Luckily, about a week later, she was a full sister. :biggrin: