DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Supernatural

The Outsider

So is anyone else a fan of the horror themed 'Supernatural' on the former WB. I tried to get interested in several new shows last year, includeing Ghost Whisperer, Invasion, Threshold, and that one about the sea creatures I can't think of the name of besides Supernatural, but this was my favorite and ended up being the only one of the lot I stuck with. The network was stupid to skip a week of programming last season and move it to a new night without much advertising, and especially since they moved it from a good spot on Tuesdays to putting it up right against CSI. I was surprised but glad it got renewed after that, and it is still up against CSI.

Season 2 begins tonight at 9/ 8 central on your local CW station. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Executive producer Eric Kripke confirms that Friday the 13th’s hockey masked wearing killer Jason Vorhees will make an appearance in this season's tenth episode. Kripe says "We have cleared the rights to actually use Jason. We have a twist on it so it is not really Jason out there, but we found an interesting way to bring him in so Sam and Dean fight Jason from Friday the 13th".

I'm thinking one of two possibilities.  A possessed wax museum, or some obscure meditation symbol that when 100's of people think about it (via a website picture) and think a certain thing about about it it comes to life.  I'm 99% sure they used that in an episode already though.

Archived